Reviews for sweet heart
Me chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Are you going to finish this? This is so mean. Tell us if u gave up on it. Don't make me wait
Sunken ships chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
I'm *thirsty* to read more (get it?!)
Sheika2000 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
OH MY GOD can u Please please please please please continue this! PLEASE IM BEGGING. I'LL EVEN CRY. 2014 is going to end and I've bin waiting since forever. if u won't continue it just say so. Instead of making me wait for a year.
schnep chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Now THAT was the hottest thing I've read in months. Turns me on so much I want to howl. You're a goddess, please don't stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Can u please hurry with this. I love it.
Nikkette chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Hey, this is a pretty well-written story. I'm not particularly into vampire stories, but I love Galeniss and this is really good! :D

Please continue, I would love to read more :)
Kilroy-is-Here chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Please update, come on, please?
sheika2000 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Love the story can you please continue, your killing me
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
I really like the story and I cant wait to read more!
me chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
can you please continue this
birdnblueskies chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
this is AWESOME. awesome awesome awesome. i'm amazed i actually read this far! this is so awesome, i hope you can update soon! soon! i'm so excited!
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoy the fluid way you write. Everything is so visual and yet you don't describe too many details. Madge's interaction with them was spot on. The almost sensual Katniss is also well done. I'm excited to see where you take this story. I'm wondering, do the people in town suspect that the missing Gale murdered that boy? Or do they really think there is a monster? What is Hazelle thinking?
FortuneFaded2012 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
You are doing a fabulous job with this so far. I really am enjoying the tension between them and the interesting progression of Gale's new problem.
Rebeca chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I just wanted to send you greetings and remember you how great it was proving to be this fic.
Just that.
A hug from Madrid.
demigoddesses chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I'm, uh...
Disturbed?
Creeped-out?
Still utterly captivated?
Seriously, I thought it was weird at first but now I'm just dying to find out what'll happen next. Good job!