Reviews for sweet heart
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Really good! Write more fluff between Gale and Katniss!
Farrah Maeve chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Hey! I am pretty new to this site and just met a new friend - To be a rebel. She has told me that you are beyond amazing and to check out your fics. It turns out she was right! I am loving this story so far, and I absolutely can not wait for your next update! :D (Gale is just so so hot.)
Niamh2816 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Please update chapter five, I'm hooked on this :P
fireangel08 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Oh so you brought in Madge? I'm wondering besides trying to find out about what happened to Gale, ehat her role is going to be in this story? Anywho I really liked this chapter. The last GK scene was awesome! Update soon please.
babyblues02 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
This was just great!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Madge should drink Gale's blood lol
inScense09 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
This is getting better and better! Update when possible please!
TaraRae89 chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
I would definitely say you have a writing style because all your work affects me, the reader, in a way that is very unique. As no other writers produce the same effects because they don't write the way that you do. You are very good with development, each chapter you write has a _/\_ chart you learn about in grammar school that is part of a bigger version that when combined turns into this insane heartbeat that is swiftly and purposefully building off the previous piece. If you follow me.

It's very refreshing.
To be a rebel chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Well this turned my not-so-great day into one of the best. I loved Madge's reaction and Gale wanting to soil her dress. At the end, I swear I could've screamed with joy.
kurusui chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Amazing description! I love this so much c:
Ellenka chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
wow wow wow
i love how you brought Madge into it, and how she reacted
and the scary but oh-so-spot on parallel between the vampire condition and hijacking and i'm really curious how it plays out in the games
also flawless G/K dynamic and the ending was. Just. Plain. Hot. This sure is my fave kinda "hunger" games :D
(and the 28 days that got mentioned made me think all kinds of things i just can't help it ;D )
Sadder.than.Silence chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I already figured all that stuff drinking blood would be a virus, I hope with cure. Everything that happens with the blood of Katniss and Gale are beyond sexy, almost sickly, needy, I love it, and the characters never cease to be them. I'm looking forward to they have more side effects, or they organize a bloody banquet between them (only between them).
I also liked the introduction of Madge in the story, and Gale thinking she smells sweet, like syrupy and cake.
You always do so well that I dont know what more to tell you. Every thing I read yours is better than good written, and interesting and exiting . You have the blame that I be more and more fangirl of the couple.
A hug.
inScense09 chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Simply amazing! Im really starting to like really really enjoy the idea of Gale as a vampire! I hope you update soon!
DaniSmith7 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love this story so much! I check like every day to see if it's updated or not because its so amazing. Please write more because I love how the whole story's progressing!
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Oh yes this was a good chapter! But is Gale right? Did the dreaded Capitol did this to Gale? Anyways I can't wait to read more!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »