Reviews for sweet heart
fireangel08 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! Update please!
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter. I think so far you're doing a good job with Vampire Gale.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome start!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I really really really really like this story :3
babygong chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Yay for gigantic monster stories! I'm excited!
Great chapter, looking forward to more :D
Clara Meliza chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
This fic is proof that you are capable of writing just about anything. Brillant job, as usual. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Love it!
tewig chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Ahaha I can tell the monster is growing! But in a very odd way I really like this story so far! ;)
Olive Monster chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Haha, I liked that part where Katniss was all…out of it haha. Very well done and I love the length! I am so happy you updated :)
Txcutee chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I'm starting to like this new Katniss
Sadder.than.Silence chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
More than happy if your story becomes a gigantic monster. Bloody Sundays can be something like an addictive thing; so addictive like the blood with pine smell, so sweet like sex. Oh, you manage their characters so well, even if they are fantastic creatures.
Very interesting, lovely, exciting and very very well written. I adore you so much; and I wait impatiently the plot Gale against Snows world
Ellenka chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Ooh yeah, stories tend to have a mind of their own. Which is a very good thing in this case - I love how elaborately you are developing the scenario, and all the speculations and possibilities are really tantalizing. And becoming a one-man-army totally feels like Gale-brand of rebellion. I'm totally looking forward to how it all plays out against a blood-drinking president ;D

And I love how in-character their relationship feels, and the writing is perfect as always. And i'm very thoroughly enjoying the vampire fun - the "i wanna live inside you" line was just WOW.
li'mama chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
*gasp* Your updating! *happy dance*
babyblues02 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Okay so im excited for this! Cant wait for more to come! Update please.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very,interesting concept! Gale as a vampire? How will that work out for him?
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »