Reviews for sweet heart
To be a rebel chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Ah, Gale's being heroic :)

Haha, Gale was great at comparing her blood. They just can't resist each other, can they? ;)

I actually wouldn't mind if this turned into a monster of a story.
PurpleAle chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Girl! You are crazy, I cannot believe I'm reading about vampires! Only you could make me read this. I'll admit I was hesitant at reading this, but it took all of two sentences before I was hooked. You're writing it, so of course I had to read it. And of course, I really enjoyed it! But how is this only rated T? You know how much I love Galeniss lemons ;) Wonderful job so far, I know nothing about vampires but I enjoy the internal battles and struggles, and how differently their blood affects each other. Can't wait for your next update!

-PurpleAle
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I thought this was going to be one of those really ooc stories but then I read the who the author was and I was like "hey, isn't this the chick who wrote 'there's this thing' and a perfect sonnet." so then I clicked on it and read the first chapter. You nailed every emotion and sensation.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
You are so amzing at writing that sometimes I can feel what Gale feels, honestly I do. That's how breathtaking your writing is.
fireangel08 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! Update please!
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter. I think so far you're doing a good job with Vampire Gale.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome start!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I really really really really like this story :3
waywardscarf chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Yay for gigantic monster stories! I'm excited!
Great chapter, looking forward to more :D
Clara Meliza chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
This fic is proof that you are capable of writing just about anything. Brillant job, as usual. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Love it!
tewig chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Ahaha I can tell the monster is growing! But in a very odd way I really like this story so far! ;)
Olive Monster chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Haha, I liked that part where Katniss was all…out of it haha. Very well done and I love the length! I am so happy you updated :)
Txcutee chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I'm starting to like this new Katniss
Sadder.than.Silence chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
More than happy if your story becomes a gigantic monster. Bloody Sundays can be something like an addictive thing; so addictive like the blood with pine smell, so sweet like sex. Oh, you manage their characters so well, even if they are fantastic creatures.
Very interesting, lovely, exciting and very very well written. I adore you so much; and I wait impatiently the plot Gale against Snows world
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »