Reviews for sweet heart
babyblues02 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Oh yes this was a good chapter! But is Gale right? Did the dreaded Capitol did this to Gale? Anyways I can't wait to read more!
To be a rebel chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
Ah, Gale's being heroic :)

Haha, Gale was great at comparing her blood. They just can't resist each other, can they? ;)

I actually wouldn't mind if this turned into a monster of a story.
PurpleAle chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Girl! You are crazy, I cannot believe I'm reading about vampires! Only you could make me read this. I'll admit I was hesitant at reading this, but it took all of two sentences before I was hooked. You're writing it, so of course I had to read it. And of course, I really enjoyed it! But how is this only rated T? You know how much I love Galeniss lemons ;) Wonderful job so far, I know nothing about vampires but I enjoy the internal battles and struggles, and how differently their blood affects each other. Can't wait for your next update!

-PurpleAle
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I thought this was going to be one of those really ooc stories but then I read the who the author was and I was like "hey, isn't this the chick who wrote 'there's this thing' and a perfect sonnet." so then I clicked on it and read the first chapter. You nailed every emotion and sensation.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
You are so amzing at writing that sometimes I can feel what Gale feels, honestly I do. That's how breathtaking your writing is.
fireangel08 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! Update please!
fireangel08 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter. I think so far you're doing a good job with Vampire Gale.
fireangel08 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awesome start!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
I really really really really like this story :3
waywardscarf chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Yay for gigantic monster stories! I'm excited!
Great chapter, looking forward to more :D
Clara Meliza chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
This fic is proof that you are capable of writing just about anything. Brillant job, as usual. I can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Love it!
tewig chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Ahaha I can tell the monster is growing! But in a very odd way I really like this story so far! ;)
Olive Monster chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Haha, I liked that part where Katniss was all…out of it haha. Very well done and I love the length! I am so happy you updated :)
Txcutee chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I'm starting to like this new Katniss
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »