Reviews for sweet heart
Ellenka chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Ooh yeah, stories tend to have a mind of their own. Which is a very good thing in this case - I love how elaborately you are developing the scenario, and all the speculations and possibilities are really tantalizing. And becoming a one-man-army totally feels like Gale-brand of rebellion. I'm totally looking forward to how it all plays out against a blood-drinking president ;D

And I love how in-character their relationship feels, and the writing is perfect as always. And i'm very thoroughly enjoying the vampire fun - the "i wanna live inside you" line was just WOW.
li'mama chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
*gasp* Your updating! *happy dance*
babyblues02 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Okay so im excited for this! Cant wait for more to come! Update please.
babyblues02 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very,interesting concept! Gale as a vampire? How will that work out for him?
elle81 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
[" He imagines this is the hazard of being her partner.…

"You'll be okay," she says, voice certain in its confidence..."

... There are an infinite number of possibilities where they could have ended up being.]

Love that passage. Galeniss: The poster child for soulmates and star-crossed lovers.
tewig chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Haha girl I can't believe you actually went and wrote this! It's absolutely awesome ;) takes your mind away
Flarefirered chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I gotta admit, when I first saw this story I thought, darn she's gone off the deep end. I mean, vampire Gale? Isn't one of the Hunger Games's redeeming qualities the fact that it's not Twilight? But every GaleKatniss thing you've ever written is pure gold, so I couldn't resist checking this one out...I don't know what it is but your stories are just amazing! There's something about the way you capture the dynamics in Katniss and Gale's relationship that's just irresistible.

I am now hooked on a story where Gale is a vampire. Never would've seen that coming! Only you could do this to me :P

Btw every time I see you've posted a new hunger games fic I dance and sing on the inside. And maybe a little on the outside. So YAAAAAY I'm glad you've decided to put out another story! :D
elle81 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Only for you, would I read Galeniss in this type of AU. I normally detest it because other authors tend to write OOC. Your writing is more vivid than I remember, but it should be as Gale's senses are enhanced. Ha, it just occurred to me that Gale has become the ultimate hunter. I love how Katniss still trusts Gale despite the monster he's become. They may not be hunting partners anymore, but she still has his back.

I'm still unsure of this new twist. It took me several times to read this and get passed it; however, you always do a superb job with I'll go on this crazy ride.
waywardscarf chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is... Well definitely very AU, but I like it! I look forward to future chapters! By the way, how many chapters do you think this will be? I'm hoping for a long one!
To be a rebel chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
You have a special way of writing that no one else has, and I'm amazed by it.

I just love how Katniss was even more afraid of falling in love with Gale. Her reaction to his blood is priceless.
isa chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
i thought I wouldn't like this but wow this is amazing!
Bri Deene chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This is something soo different and soo good to read! I don't know how you came up with the vampire idea-but it's freaking working!
Txcutee chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Ooo can't wait to see what happens next between them! Update soon.
Clara Meliza chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This concept is so weird, so insanely different, and that's what I like most about it. I'm looking forward to the next update.
inScense09 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Okay this is pretty cool. Gale as a vampire! Update soon please.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »