Reviews for sweet heart
inScense09 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Ooh okay interesting start!
Ellenka chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Oh my, I shouldn't have had the slightest bit of doubt. Vampires have been a bit too profaned lately, but you can make everything right. And I love how totally in-character the interaction is - to the point that Katniss is more scared of her sudden attraction than of the fact that Gale wants to drink her blood :D
And I LOVE how they are STILL cooperating and finding a way to cope - hard and rocky way, but THEIRS. Aww. I'm loving this, seriously.
TaraRae89 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Alright, I was leery about this at first...I have to admit but by the end of the first chapter I was curious and now...I'm hooked. There is something about the way you write that is intoxicating.

This story seems very fast paced...in such a good way.
Sadder.than.Silence chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This has been very very morbid. Always there is that electric current between them when you write them. Have I told you already that I love as you do it, being vampires or not?. The moment when Katniss licks Gales arm is priceless.
I think I'll really enjoy your story.
Nostalgic Child chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Haha that was cool, she sounded high, really funny stuff :D can't wait for the next one
Mooglez chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I thought this was going to be a crack!fic but it's actually rather fantastic! I hope you update soon :D
sinking815 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I second what Ellenka says. Any of these crossovers make me a bit wary but I have to admit, I'm very intrigued by this story. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Bri Deene chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Continue please! Please! So katniss is a vampire right?! This was really good! Update!
li'mama chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Yay! You updated! Im so proud! Great chapter!
Clara Meliza chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Something about Vampire!Gale intrigues me very much. I can't wait for the next chapter.
To be a rebel chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow. I don't usually go with the vampire thing, but I know how amazing your writing is. Turns out you can make Gale awesome even as a vampire. I LOVED it! So very emotional.. And at the end I'm pretty sure my heart was about to break into a million pieces. You really have a way with words.
Sadder.than.Silence chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Really it surprised me. I didnt expect vampires. But I liked it very much. Very dramatic and funny, and very well written, like always. And now, ┬┐What? two vampires into the forest...
I cant wait for more. It was great.
Ellenka chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
tbh, i was a tiny bit skeptical, but i know i can trust your writing to be awesome... and wow, this was even better than i anticipated. so beautifully writen, so heartwrenching, so morbidly fun, such an interesting fit with the canon, and so much potential. amazing.
Nostalgic Child chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Damn that was good... :) the bit at the end was creepy O_O
Txcutee chapter 1 . 4/29/2013