Reviews for Chess and Dressrosan Women
Epic
welp chapter 2 . 6/4
not my proudest fap
LongPastMidnight chapter 2 . 4/26
Am I messed up if I enjoy this kinda story? Ah well I'll just go for kinky. Great writing. Law and Doffy are just hot and have so much what-if potential
Evil Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/10
This was just incredibly hot! Amazing work! And I really loved the dynamics between Law and Doflamingo, even though it's kinda messed up.
Twichu chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
This is so unbelievably hot. I love it!
The reviewr chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER 3
TENSE chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
WOW THAT WAS ...AMAZING
FilthyBlood chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Doflamingo answered from across the room, his voice cool and formal, as though nothing had just occurred. "And I'll do it again. I'll come inside you and in your mouth and on your face. I'll come in you until you smell me lying in bed at night and you have to jack off to the thought of me. I'll come in you until every pirate cur on the Grand Line will know you're marked as my whore, and nobody else's." HOT HOT WOAH SOS I wanna see THAT- Law is just too perf, you know? o(ω )o best uke;rebellious, smart, hot, strong, but capable of being submissive(ε )
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Omfg yes, I love this ship.
You are legendary, Author-chan 3
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Yes. Just yes.
Tell Me Why People Believe chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I can't express how much I loved it! Am I some sadistic person! ;-; It was too great for words, but at the same time horrible in every way to do to a person! It's past the point of monopolizing a person. In the end though, it was a well thought out and interesting story that made my heart yearn for more! Thank you so much for taking your time to write such an interesting and delightful story.
calljacobfryeyourdaddy chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Is this Christmas? Because this is the best thing I could ever have received! Thank you so much, for mincing my ovaries into a dripping unrecognisable mess
carinarops chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Oh god. This is incredible. What did you do? I won't be able to enjoy normal concensual sex for weeks now! I had to re-read a lot of sentences because I got so aroused it was distracting. Thank you for this. Please... more? :
alfamky chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Oooo, tasty tasty, awesome description