Reviews for Chess and Dressrosan Women
Takasuart chapter 2 . 7/18
AWESOME 3 MY FAVOURITE SHIP
niigou11 chapter 2 . 9/14/2018
love it from the start. niiice story~
GabbyGabGabs chapter 2 . 1/15/2018
That was great!
Archer chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Epic
welp chapter 2 . 6/4/2016
not my proudest fap
LongPastMidnight chapter 2 . 4/26/2016
Am I messed up if I enjoy this kinda story? Ah well I'll just go for kinky. Great writing. Law and Doffy are just hot and have so much what-if potential
Evil Sparrow chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
This was just incredibly hot! Amazing work! And I really loved the dynamics between Law and Doflamingo, even though it's kinda messed up.
Twichu chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
This is so unbelievably hot. I love it!
The reviewr chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER 3
TENSE chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
WOW THAT WAS ...AMAZING
FilthyBlood chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Doflamingo answered from across the room, his voice cool and formal, as though nothing had just occurred. "And I'll do it again. I'll come inside you and in your mouth and on your face. I'll come in you until you smell me lying in bed at night and you have to jack off to the thought of me. I'll come in you until every pirate cur on the Grand Line will know you're marked as my whore, and nobody else's." HOT HOT WOAH SOS I wanna see THAT- Law is just too perf, you know? o(ω )o best uke;rebellious, smart, hot, strong, but capable of being submissive(ε )
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Omfg yes, I love this ship.
You are legendary, Author-chan 3
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Yes. Just yes.
kuraiibu chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
I can't express how much I loved it! Am I some sadistic person! ;-; It was too great for words, but at the same time horrible in every way to do to a person! It's past the point of monopolizing a person. In the end though, it was a well thought out and interesting story that made my heart yearn for more! Thank you so much for taking your time to write such an interesting and delightful story.