Reviews for Anything You Make It
HigherSilver chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I think this is the only way I can picture Kim and Shego together; with this awkward sort of mother-daughter or sister-like relationship. I honestly think all the tiny bits of D/S were so cute. And what color... evil and green and mutant flower power would go nicely together, right? Like a Poison Ivy kind of baby. As far as Kim's sad little situation, well, Bonnie is a vapid bitch, she doesn't even have any depth to her bitchiness like Shego. Anyway, you always seem to write flawlessly. I'm hoping for more D/S.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I can't speak for any other reviewer, but I just thought it was a lot of fun. I'm a sucker for stories where antagonists get together and talk things out a little bit.
Rhaella Valysar chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is awesome! I really enjoy how you portray Shego! :D
oldandnewfirm chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You just HAD to go and post this right before I went to bed last night, didn't you? I stayed up an extra twenty minutes reading it. I was dead in the morning, but it was totally worth it.

I loved this! Shego and Kim were pitch perfect, and though I've never really been interested in Kim as a character you had me rooting for her happiness here. Also, I now ship Kim/Mellow!Bonnie with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. So there's that.

I don't know if you've watched Venture Bros. or not, but the moment Kim mentioned "villainous Kindergarten" I imagined Shego and Drakken living in Malice, "A Nice Place to Hate." It's an upscale gated community for supervillains with its own supermarkets, schools, and creepy robot paper boys who deliver the morning paper with pinpoint accuracy on time, every time. I imagine a community like that would be as close to "normal" as those two would be willing to get, anyway.

Also, BABY!
Caseysfancy chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Very nice! It's not Kigo, so I'll allow it ;)
Jubalii chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow. This really kinda works. I usually don't read this stuff, but you've roped me into liking one ;) maybe its just 'cause a good author wrote it?
Beckman chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Let me get this strait. Shego is married to Drakken, but she does't understand Kim and Ron's relationship.. The relationships are like mirror images of each other.
Ron saved Kim's bacon more than once. Admittedly Kim saved Ron's behind alot more, but usually the only reason Ron was in danger was he got in over his head helping the woman he was in love with. So how does Kim repay him? By dumping him for the woman who tormented Ron from K through 12. Kim should feel guilty. I know the heart doesn't play fair, but that is seriously messed up. Did Kim break up with Ron by arranging for Ron to walk in on her and Bonnie making out? Well at least Kim didn't dump Ron for Shego again.
Andrea Churchill chapter 1 . 4/29/2013