Reviews for To the Wind
ikmss18 chapter 4 . 4/15
I quite like this story, its very interesting and different as its from Ron's POV which you don't see often. I hope it gets an update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Wounder if people notice that naruto thave two characters in one body
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 3/20/2015
Prince Yarar chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
I legit cried for Ron turned Naruto *lies down and sobs some more*
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Huh, this wasn't as angsty as I was expecting. I have to admit to being really glad for that. It's definitely interesting to see the problems Ron has been having. It makes sense too, He spent however many years being Ron, It'd be hard to be someone else so suddenly.

In regards to names Nakami Ken sounds fine. For future reference though common surnames are Sawada, Tanaka, Yamato and Yamada with common male first names being Takeshi, Daichi, and Ryota. Common female names often end in ko (meaning child) so you end up with Yukiko, Hanako, Yuriko, Natsuko, Haruko, Michiko and many other varients.

Hope this helps! .
Savvywolf chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
RON! OH MY GOSH RON! Seriously though a Ron story and he's a Chudley fan through and through and he's trying and it's beautiful and I can't wait till something happens and eventually we get to see all the ninja completely confused at the sight of Naruto Flying around on a broom. I know you haven't updated in a year but that's okay because RON! and I love this idea so much. Keep on writing.
Joun chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
This is a nice pleasant change.
Ron should have more of this.
So underrated
Marmora F. An Nora chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
This is the first time I read a story about Ron reincarnated as Naruto. It was surprisingly good.
limabean988 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
This is beyond anything I have read in this crossover fandom. You make me cry in every. single. chapter. I know it's on hiatus because you have writer's block, and as much as I would love to see more, I am also incredibly content with this story. Thank you for writing this. I wish I had something more thought-provoking or intellectual to say, but I don't. So, thanks.
frznlights chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Sweet story! I'm excited to see how this plays out - especially with his magic
frznlights chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
:O This is awesome. So excitteeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. I've only seen one other fic where Ron's reincarnated as Naruto, and that hasn't been updated for ages. I love the language you use in this!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
The unique way you portrait Ron is captivating...
though I truly wonder how it the Naruto in team
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I can't even think of a decent enough review. Couldn't find mistakes and and and...
The feels! The angst! Darn, this is heart breakingly sad. Ron! Hang on!
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Fascinating story so far. I particularly loved the moments where Ron, in pure confusion, makes the adults look at him in askance. :) Please update again soon!
annabelle chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Has no one noticed how mature ron/naruto is about death/dark stuff?