Reviews for Bed of Lies
great story but no ending
hannahjapana chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
I WISH this is what he had done. Instead, Angela hates him and their relationship is ruined forever. Ugh.
grey'sanatomyandboneslover chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
is that it!? it needs to go for longer!1
Fall Out NCIS BONES Girl chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
OMG you have to update this. It's amazing. Thank you.
Winchestiel chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Seriously this 3 chapter are perfect and for now I really like the story, Booth plan is really genius :p can't wait to read the next one
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
I LOVE IT WHEN BOOTH HAS A PLAN! Bones is going to figure it out, too, eventually, but for now they are each conducting their own investigation. Poor Booth is probably not going to be happy that he has to have an MRI, but hopefully he will humor Bones...and find a way to make the appointment work for him. You always find a way to do it, so I leave it to you. (I stayed away from "so go to it" because it sounded like horrid poetry.) Thanks for the update, and the shout-outs. For heaven's sake: it is the LEAST I can do for this kind of entertainment.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Are u updating again because this was one of the best FFs I have ever read
OhSnapItzAmelie chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Omg I can't believe I'm just now reading this! SHAME ON ME!
I have been so busy lately, haven't read any of your FF's lately! Shame on me once more!

Cuz you're just amazing
Jencun chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Ooohhhh...need MORE!
angelelonde chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Hello Moxie,
It is always such a pleasure to read one of your new stories, your ideas are brillant and I sometimes wish the writers and other people on the show could take some from you, trust is afive letter word gave me hope and faith enough to survive until September...
Still a fan of TWATH, I liked very much the meaning in the episode and the sexy anthropophagist and even if don't post reviews, I enjoy very much your writing and I thank you a lot.
Merci and greetings from France
Angelique (due to some problem with my password I had to create a new address angele i/o angel)
Amanda Hansen chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
It was almost as if he, himself, couldn't believe he was saying those words that ripped out her soul and trampled it into dust.

This statement is how absolutely crestfallen I was at the finale of Bones. MoxieGirl has again given us a masterpiece of writing by taking how we feel about B&B and putting it on paper for us to read and to examine. This short series has helped me to get over the horrible hurt and total loss of faith in the writers of the Bones series. Yes I know B&B are just characters acted out by two great actors, but it’s Bones and we all love Bones.

The character development is so well done. Moxie stays so true to these characters and gives us such depth and connection. An example: “She was beginning to recall more of his demeanor as he'd delivered those words now as flashes of that conversation came back to her like a nightmare she just could not kick free of…What does this mean? What does this mean?”

Another wonderful part of Moxie’s writing is seen in her understanding of human behavior and in the most heart felt way she displays the meaning to all of us. This is seen in how she describes Booth explaining to Brennan about marriage. “"It's the conferring of extraordinary grace from one unto the other; the helping of a partner to be the absolute best they could ever be."

We also get to see how Brennan’s mind works. We may all think we know but to place this on the written page is extraordinary. The following passage really lets us know that Moxie understands both B&B

“In time, and more through his actions than his words, Booth had convinced her of the power of making this statement to the world, and now she was not only willing but eager to make it. She now understood that, rather than simply a piece of paper, marriage was about the willingness to say, 'I do and I will' without foreknowledge of personal and interpersonal strife. It's the declaration that spouses 'firmly intend to spend their life proving that there is nothing they cannot love each other through, and no place or time when being apart makes more sense than being together'. Brennan had finally taken this into her metaphorical heart—which Booth insisted was actually her 'soul' despite her repeated objections—as if she'd created the concept herself. Besides, it felt right and good, and, to her great surprise—liberating.”

Will Brennan figure out what happened. She is brilliant and she said herself….This is a puzzle. I am good at puzzles—

"Gather the evidence and follow it without bias—" she murmured. "Gather the evidence—without bias—!"

Bringing Angela into the equation and Sweets also lets us know that Booth trusts these people. He himself is brilliant and he will get this menace – Hawsonborn.

Booth has a plan and I don’t pretend to know where it is going but with Moxie as the writer I know these two characters will come out on top.

Loved this chapter to Bed of Lies. It was intriguing, well written, factual to it’s audience, heartfelt and gave us a chance to see B&B at home without Sweets. That was awesome.
Thanks for such a great piece Moxie. You are the best.
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Read the 3 chapters at once and am eager to see where you will take this next!
storynerd89 chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
I'm very intrigued by this story. I love your creativeness in the continuous of after the finale. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
Lbrs chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Waiting for the next one and really curious!
daisesndaffidols chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I have wondered why Brennan took for granted that Booth was really talking to his mom.. can't she check is phone? I really hope they catch him soon...I don't know how much more of Pelant I can take