Reviews for The Reason in the Rejection
Di3 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I thank you for your continued efforts to fix the damage! I think you have great ideas, and I hope that the writers use one of them before Brennan goes into a downward spiral. She is wonderful at figuring things out - unless it comes to emotional issues. She has just been slapped down by the person in the whole world she loves and trusts the most. I want to see Booth inform her of the situation quickly; whether it means getting her out of civilization to tell her, or giving her clues - facts that will allow her to do what she does best and put the pieces together herself, or bringing in her father (as you did) to help (we all know how protective he is of his baby girl). I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of dialog between Max and Booth. One thing that I think is SADLY missing from the show is the emotional dialog between Booth and Brennan. Thank you for putting that into your stories. One example is when Brennan was shot, there was no discussion in the episode over what put those events into motion in the first place - their arguement. I want to see how Booth and Brennan work things out between them; my great hope is that they won't have this big rift between them all through season 9. I just really want to see them on the same page and happy for more than 5 minutes - a nice love scene wouldn't hurt either! They did one on the show back in season 4, but they won't do one now that they are an actual couple?! I can't wait for your next idea!
pasha54 chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
I love this. I hate that pelant has figured how to drive a wedge beween them.
jsboneslover chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Like you, I believe that Max will/would be involved in making things right, and I actually believe that it will be Max that kills Pelant...although Booth will fight with him to be the one to do it. Max will want to keep Booth in the system and in his daughter's life, and this is the ultimate sacrifice that he could make to assure her happiness. It would be great for Max to tell Booth that little factoid!
luckywynner86 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Awesome and lovely story!
yoshimi0701 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
rightfromthebeginning chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Great chapter! I loved the idea of getting Max evolved and I also think getting him envloved is a way to defeating Palent. I'd like too see a little bit of Booth and Brennan's weekend away with Christine :)
threesquares chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I loved it. I like how they are with each other, in your world of these two stories...hopeful, you know? Giving each other the benefit of the doubt. Lovely. 3sq
threesquares chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I am so comforted right now! I'm so glad you wrote. I had a few one shots piling up in my brains but was more thrown by the finale than you were (yay for stalwart you!). I was thinking that sweets might be the one, in one version, who has a conversation with Brennan, sharing that he warned booth there might be escalation and sharing that in his opinion the broken engagement might be a sign of that. Maybe you want to write about that? I would love to see a dozen of these from you! I loved "captivated by his words." And the way she goes to Christine's room and wishes he would come after her and the way he gets out of bed and moves around the bed to face her, to force her to look at him. Wonderful writing. threesquares
Frankie707 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I like these, I like how you're writing them. Both of these are believable for them. I do wonder if maybe it will be Max who Booth ends up talking to, but I do worry about Max going off to murder Pelant and causing even more heartache for Brennan.

I look forward to the next chapter.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Great chapter! Totally possible, you gotta love Max!
bonesncisfreak chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Aww
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Thanks for this :)
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Wow - great job, rookie! I think we all have the same hope - that B&B have come to an understanding that they are just postponing...until Pelant is locked up or dead. I have this fantasy that Max comes back to kick Booth's butt for hurting his daughter, and the two enter into an alliance to "take care of the problem." I keep remembering Max's "He needs killing, Booth" in one of the other Pelant episodes. Max would gleefully do it.
MPJ chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I really liked this! I'm never sure whether or not to read a story if I don't know the author is good or if it's so new there havn't been reviews yet but I'm really glad I did. I would definitely like to read more!
HAPPY91 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, congratulations, it's really great. It was a pleasure to read these few words
and see that last scene could have been less painful.

I hate the last minute of the final, I hate that Peeling have much control over their lives. Booth uses logic Brennan, before this realization before she lets her emotions to express, and returns this logic against it. I think it was the most painful part for her. It is as if his worst nightmare emotional happened.
It is as if he had denied these emotions. This couple is unique and rarely in the marshmallow and it's one of the things I love. But in this scene not a word of comfort, the writers have made this scene really cruel. We speak here of Brennan. She bared her emotions as ever. I guess it brings more value to the emotional risk that Brennan took. How can she trust after it ("when it is said to be Booth who represents the heart and Brennan is the brain"). Not only in their personal relationship but also professionally. their work is dangerous, trust is essential. Whatever their ability to behave as professionals, to compartmentalize, this betrayal will have major implications on the job. It is necessary to prepare the first part of this season 9 will bring us a lot of frustration, anger and sadness. How to repair a damaged relationship, marked by secrecy.

Thank you again for sharing this with us