Reviews for The Endless Mind
shuyaroyale chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
This was a truly great story. You are a very good writer, and I can't wait to see what you'll imagine next. :)
anonymous chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Good cliffhanger. I'm enjoying this.
ravenalterego chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
aw crap
Insanityisjoy chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
i really loved this story and have been following since the beginning hope to see new stories
deathbringer374 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Loved it, every chapter. Short, sweet, well written. All in all, a great work of art. Thanks!
Soulsurfer2112 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
That was great! Well done! Perfect ending :) 33
Concolor44 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Best. Ending. Ever.

The things I like best about it:
- It is completely plausible. Sure, the Beast is part of Gar ... but THAT is the point. It's not the other way around.
- He really has achieved control. Her teaching him to meditate worked perfectly. And he is still Beast Boy
- They got together (FINALLY) in a totally natural way, and now they both know it.
- Gar is now Ultimately Bada$$ ... almost a force of nature. The other three were blasting him with all they had, and it TICKLED? Holy hot freakin' DAMN! Can't wait to see how he does in the next battle against someone really challenging!

An eminently satisfying story. Thank you so much!
Bgnsteal chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
:,( it's over... Now I'm sad...
chica13 chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
I SERIOUSLY TRANSLATED THAT! GOOGLED THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SHIT! WHAT NOW!?
chica13 chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
It's like the game "The Last of Us" that the Swedish youtuber, PewDiePie, plays! This image will probably give me nightmares, but who cares?
chica13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oh my! That was quite an ending to a first chapter, huh?
shugokage chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Amazing ending and beautiful story great job!
Spunky Violet chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
This is such a beautiful story. I loved it so much! Thank you for writing it and I can't wait I see more from you! :)
SlightlyOdd13 chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Are you kidding? That was great. I LOVED the ending. It was really sweet. Find confidence in the fact that you're doing a great job!
Densharr chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
Very nice. I especially enjoyed the bit at the start there, with B being all "wait, wait, YES".