Reviews for Trialculosis Sam
Sandra chapter 43 . 3/22
I wish you continued this. its such a great story
Lewlou15 chapter 43 . 1/28
I so love this story. And I miss it! Please tell me that you're going to finish it? Pretty please?
Kanny Batmom chapter 43 . 1/10
What an amazing journey reading this fic has been. And its still not finished yet! I really, really love it. I hope that what Sam keft In his bag was Dean's amulet that Sam gave him when they were little. I dont know why, But thats what came to mind. Anyway, you are a great writer. I love this fic, the way you write about Sam and Dean... its so perfect.
I hope you update it soon, We all will be waiting. Thanks for sharing!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 43 . 1/9
This is all so adorable and I just love all of them to death! Thank you for writing this and try to update soon, please!
Ramulasblackcat chapter 43 . 12/28/2016
This is so beautifully crafted, I noticed it's been a year since your latest update. Please update soon with more Sammy agony. I don't usually comment on stories unless they have potential and greatness in them. This is really a wounderful storie. Please continue on.
Ramulasblackcat~
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Through the storm and not in the eye... Lol. This is my third time reading this fic (I am commenting anonymously but I'm proud I say I'm sufficiently experienced in the fanfic world and have read a lot and this is one of my fav reads) and I just have to say... I read that line, saw that I was only 6 chapters into 43 chapter story of angsty h/c and CRACKED UP. Congrats, you broke me! ;)
alexiana75 chapter 22 . 11/28/2016
wow! I'm speechless! Again, very realistic with Dean literally colapsing after such a scare
alexiana75 chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
the torture was for real or only brought by Sam's illness?
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
you did here a tremendously realistic and psychologically accurate struggling Sam! Maybe I will want to see a fevered Sam with a fever spiking just after a cup of tea- so Dean must take his themperature in "the other end"- with both of them dying of mortification
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
I want Sammy with me...to hug him into next month! Year, even! poor little soul, his toughts and feelings of rejection and loneliness were heart-wrenching
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
well, I have two cats. Please tell me if you manage to turn your dog into Dean, pretty please with Sammy's puppy eyes?
Wonderfull story, the very epitom of h/c
Rosanne89 chapter 43 . 11/13/2016
I love this story! Amazing, poor poor Sam and poor poor Dean. Do you think you'll write more chapters? Am curious!
Guest101 chapter 19 . 10/28/2016
God I absolutely loved and hated this chapter because it drove me through such emotional torment I was like trying not to cry and could really feel Sam's pain you have done such an amazing job with this fic keep writing!
DAForever62442 chapter 43 . 9/16/2016
I love your story! I've read it a few times but I haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet. Anyway, I wanted to say that I love the direction your story is going in and how you've built up this AU with the Trials and Metatron. I can't wait to see (read?) what happens to Sam next-I know you won't kill him off, but if the rest of the story is anything to go by this moment of Sam feeling better won't last long.

I love how you show Sam and Dean's relationship, especially Dean taking care of Sam. It's not something you see a lot in the show, and I like how you have the fluff and emotional moments but also include banter and fights-because Sam and Dean are brothers, and brothers fight on occasion. Especially brothers who are as devoted as Sam and Dean.
Bansheila chapter 43 . 9/15/2016
please don't stop there. I've read this too many times to count, and I want to see how you finish this. this is my favorite limp!sam story and I just love your portrayal of dean. please finish it!
1,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »