Reviews for Trialculosis Sam
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 10/18
I love this story! I read through it twice and that's saying something!
RowenRae chapter 43 . 9/13
This whole thing has been amazing. I just really adore it and I so hope you'll do more. I love everyone's dynamics, especially Kevin with Dean and Sam. it's fantastic. Oh! And Metatron. I hate him so much, it's way too much fun or something. Just... the whole thing... ugh... I adore it. Thank you.
sadmac356 chapter 22 . 9/13
*sobs*
sadmac356 chapter 11 . 9/13
The wheelchair! I'm dying
sadmac356 chapter 7 . 9/13
*flails* Oh thank god he's okay-ish.
sadmac356 chapter 6 . 9/13
I love how they referenced the "hot chick from ER." I thought it was funny especially since Jared did an episode of ER once.
sadmac356 chapter 4 . 9/12
Aw man I love this so much! I just found this through someone's favorites and I needed to read this 3
me with all my fellow emos be like:
*sobing* *crafting* *singing MCR songs though our tears* *more crafting*
S-So long *sob* and g-good ni-night *breaks down*
Please continue. This is amazing! :)
Sandra chapter 43 . 3/22
I wish you continued this. its such a great story
Lewlou15 chapter 43 . 1/28
I so love this story. And I miss it! Please tell me that you're going to finish it? Pretty please?
Kanny Batmom chapter 43 . 1/10
What an amazing journey reading this fic has been. And its still not finished yet! I really, really love it. I hope that what Sam keft In his bag was Dean's amulet that Sam gave him when they were little. I dont know why, But thats what came to mind. Anyway, you are a great writer. I love this fic, the way you write about Sam and Dean... its so perfect.
I hope you update it soon, We all will be waiting. Thanks for sharing!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 43 . 1/9
This is all so adorable and I just love all of them to death! Thank you for writing this and try to update soon, please!
Ramulasblackcat chapter 43 . 12/28/2016
This is so beautifully crafted, I noticed it's been a year since your latest update. Please update soon with more Sammy agony. I don't usually comment on stories unless they have potential and greatness in them. This is really a wounderful storie. Please continue on.
Ramulasblackcat~
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Through the storm and not in the eye... Lol. This is my third time reading this fic (I am commenting anonymously but I'm proud I say I'm sufficiently experienced in the fanfic world and have read a lot and this is one of my fav reads) and I just have to say... I read that line, saw that I was only 6 chapters into 43 chapter story of angsty h/c and CRACKED UP. Congrats, you broke me! ;)
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »