Reviews for Trialculosis Sam
Blossom9 chapter 43 . 4/11
Wow! Congratulations on writing such an amazing story! I’ve been reading it every night for like 2 weeks now and I held off on reviewing till the end cause I didn’t want any spoilers. I just have to say you are such a talented writer! Your descriptions of Sams ailments are outstanding and the most realistic of any that I’ve seen in the fanfic world. I truly had a hard time reading the chapter where he couldn’t breathe! It wasn’t just stunning. And the emotion! Holy moly. You absolutely tapped into the depths of pure love, fear and empathy in this story. I was moved to tears several times. And I loved that it wasn’t all sweet and sad emotion. I liked that you let the boys get angry and fight with each other and tease each other. This story was truly fantastic and such a wonderful read that I really enjoyed. Thank you so much for spending all the time it took to write this epic. It was a joy to read! I know it’s been years but it would be awesome to read more chapters!
intjsherlocked chapter 43 . 12/1/2017
OMG I'M LIKE SITTING IN AWE BECAUSE I FINISHED AND THIS WAS INCREDIBLE! Best fan fiction I've ever read! LOVED IT YOU DID SUCH A GOOD JOB
MarbleWolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I love this story! I read through it twice and that's saying something!
RowenRae chapter 43 . 9/13/2017
This whole thing has been amazing. I just really adore it and I so hope you'll do more. I love everyone's dynamics, especially Kevin with Dean and Sam. it's fantastic. Oh! And Metatron. I hate him so much, it's way too much fun or something. Just... the whole thing... ugh... I adore it. Thank you.
sadmac356 chapter 22 . 9/13/2017
*sobs*
sadmac356 chapter 11 . 9/13/2017
The wheelchair! I'm dying
sadmac356 chapter 7 . 9/13/2017
*flails* Oh thank god he's okay-ish.
sadmac356 chapter 6 . 9/13/2017
I love how they referenced the "hot chick from ER." I thought it was funny especially since Jared did an episode of ER once.
sadmac356 chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
Aw man I love this so much! I just found this through someone's favorites and I needed to read this 3
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2017
me with all my fellow emos be like:
*sobing* *crafting* *singing MCR songs though our tears* *more crafting*
S-So long *sob* and g-good ni-night *breaks down*
Guest chapter 41 . 6/15/2017
Please continue. This is amazing! :)
Sandra chapter 43 . 3/22/2017
I wish you continued this. its such a great story
Lewlou15 chapter 43 . 1/28/2017
I so love this story. And I miss it! Please tell me that you're going to finish it? Pretty please?
Kanny Batmom chapter 43 . 1/10/2017
What an amazing journey reading this fic has been. And its still not finished yet! I really, really love it. I hope that what Sam keft In his bag was Dean's amulet that Sam gave him when they were little. I dont know why, But thats what came to mind. Anyway, you are a great writer. I love this fic, the way you write about Sam and Dean... its so perfect.
I hope you update it soon, We all will be waiting. Thanks for sharing!
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 43 . 1/9/2017
This is all so adorable and I just love all of them to death! Thank you for writing this and try to update soon, please!
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »