Reviews for Trialculosis Sam
merryw chapter 43 . 7/16
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE finish this story! It might just be my very best favorite ever!
It'sMrsMikaelsonToYou chapter 20 . 5/21
Oh my god this made me cry when Dean told Sam to say I love you dean
Thy8MyFggnTailor chapter 15 . 5/19
OMfG I absolutely LOOOOOOVE this... been reading it all day. Even my down time at work! This chapter especially.. just fantastic writing.
FriendlyTuesday chapter 31 . 5/17
You may have written this awile ago, so I am late to the party, but I wanted to tell you how awesome it is so far. OMG it has guilty dean, sick sam, then this scene in ch 31. We see how pro and sweet Dean taking care of Sam after a seizure through Kevins eyes? AMAZING! Can't wait to read the rest!
Juli chapter 1 . 5/14
Hi Alex... Plz. continue the story... I have been waiting for it...
neonkittykatXD chapter 43 . 3/19
This whole fic was really awesome! And your writing is freaking amazing! Could you please add on to this one? I really want to know happens! Its freaking epic!
SPN af chapter 20 . 3/4
FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL. FUCK YOU FOR BEING A GOOD WRITER. FUCK YOU FOR BEING PERFECT IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. fUcK yOu
This is like my ideal fanfic. Hurt/sick Sam with caring Dean is literally my favourite and there's so much of it :) loving your writing x
Elisa C. Tomlinson chapter 43 . 2/22
God, I LOVE your writing. If you were writing this as an actual book that could be published I would absolutely buy it. I've gone through a roller coaster of emotions reading this and I'm sure the most emotional parts haven't even happened yet. I really hope that you'll update again soon. Your stories always make my day. Keep up the wonderful work! :)
ArtistHeart chapter 1 . 2/10
Holy crap this was the best fan fiction I've ever read. And I've read a lot. Thanks for writing.
Cornish Rhapsody chapter 43 . 1/13
Wow! Just found your story. It's amazing! I love the relationship you portray between Sam and Dean. Looking at the dates. I noticed that you haven't updated for a while. I really really hope that you haven't abandoned this story!
Arihawk chapter 43 . 1/5
This story got me interested in fanfiction for the first time. It was my first time really understanding how nuanced and beautiful and wish fulfilling it could be. Please pick this up again where you left off. I know you've put so much time into it already and it's selfish to ask for more, but I go an account specifically to beg you so here I go: please please finish this story!
crazyhellokity1997 chapter 43 . 1/3
omg I went through this story in on night. so good. love it so much. I know that I'm going to be reading this over and over again
Mia chapter 43 . 10/7/2015
Please continue this story - don't abandon it. It's my favourite supernatural fic of all time!
Lulu chapter 43 . 9/21/2015
Really enjoyed this. Hope you continue soon :)
1,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »