Reviews for Sharing with You
violetfiction chapter 6 . 4/30
Love how you made kuroko an aokaga fan XD
OnLyMinO chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
so domestic, haha
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 17 . 5/4/2014
cute
SmallAssLevi chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
This was adorable! I can easily see this happening with the two but I just love it! I really do love that Aomine started to fall asleep when he was hanging on Kagami. I seriously love fluff though! So good job on this chapter and thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
AAAWWW This is so cute! XD Love it!
YooDidii chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
I like it :D
One bluenette, Kagami is a lucky guy! two bluenette? Awww, I really envy you Kagami
YooDidii chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
I knew it!
Kuroko, you're a fanboy all this time, isn't you?!
Yeah, but good job! Can you give me some of their pictures...? #sparkling eyes#
kokode chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
ohmygod kiku wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i didn't think anyone would actually do an aokaga version of this
ohmygod fuckin' A dood
YOU MADE MY NIGHT BLESS YOUR SOUL
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 13 . 10/18/2013
OMG! my heart! dsfthgjyxtfgjsuiooghknhbvgjjkfrtyuihgh! Gods! all your stories are wonderful! thank you! just thank you for this! ah...more? yay! please write more!
Edainwen chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
owww this is truly magnific! is could be alone the perfect plot for a great fic ahahhahahaa n im assuming they are adult now? like policeman? n what? kagami was a firefighter n he get injured there n casually aomine could see him when they ake him to the ambulance becouse it was his job to keep the people out? ahhahah my mind went crazy so good!
Lullll chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
Sweetness...overload...cavities...nosebleeds...*di es*
tuongvybui chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Oh I love this!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Whoaaa... This one is so cute XD
Edainwen chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Nahhh! im dying i have already readed this in T! n it was like hell! i love it! Owww cute! hahahhathe ADN is terrorific! hahahhahahaha poor kagami he will have two aomines uintil his baby have a new taimom owww (you just kill me when he was call like that) hahahhaha is amaizing! nahhh stupid brain , i was studing so much Freud lately that i see All the Edipo's fases hahhahahhaha Amaizing! thanks a lot a lot hahahhahah
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Huwaaa I love it XD. Uuuu It would be great if something like this is continued XD.
I reallly, really enjoyed this! Thank you again OwO.