Reviews for Forget the Past
22 chapter 5 . 5/22/2004
um...actually, horses can't throw up. thats why they colic. if they haven't swallowed the food/medicine/whatever then they might spit it out (god knows thats happened to me plenty of times!). maybe that's what you thought was throw up...?
Queerquail chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Here I am again! This is a good start. But one thing... and it's just my HUMBLE (ha!) opinion... I don't like the nickname Belle. Ah well, your story!
Call me Mel chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
::breathes in excitement:: Wow! That's good stuff right there! I don't know if you still check your account (I know I didn't mine...) but I want you to know that I like this story a good deal! It even has the flair of Tamora Pierce's writing style.
Well done!
I also wanted to thank you for reviewing my story, The Conspiracy, about Lindhall Reed. I've added more, because now, checking back, I realise that that's what my readers were asking for. I almost feel a bit sheepish that I didn't update it, since I have many of the scenes already written. Well, check it out if you'd like! THANKS!
Sailacel chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
hey... demon didn't tell us what "the bad man" told belle about her mother's death! maybe we'll find out in the next chap.
Sailacel chapter 2 . 12/29/2003
ahh! poor belle! her father is a stupid git! and are you going to tell us anytime soon why her ex-friend turned on her? was it because she can "talk" to animals? why the heck am i asking i mean the story has already been written! sheesh. my only complaint (which nothing can be done about... since the story is well on its way) is that you put in too many authour notes and it breaks the flow of the writing. Maybe you can take this advice into acount when writing another fanfic or something.
Alia chapter 11 . 7/26/2003
aight, she is way too deprssed for her own good, but, even I a deprsive, self-pitying individual can get sick and tired of that bullshitt, GODS, I don't really like Belle, understand, yes, but to a point where her behaviour is just irritating. I've been that depressed before, but, come on!What the hell is up with the "I have no friends" routine, she has friends, animals they be, but they are god friends. If she cannot c that, than I will leave her on the fucken road to DIE! I look forward to her rise out of that pit she's dug herself, every depression ends eventually, so i hope hers ends soon! I certainly like/respect Daine and co. It's nice to c Daine with a more important role in a fic. So far, it's been really, good! I feel that you are a talented/skilled writer whoo will write more. Belle is definitely indenial, frightened to death, and with lil to none back bone, I hope to c more. I don't mean to insult your character, I'm sorry, I just don't like her! she makes me sick, with her pathetic points of view, foolish behaviour and ignorance. If ignorance is bliss, than she sure is blissful. However, i many not giver her enough credit, I look forward to the next chapters! And she is so fucken naive! Sorr, stop criticism, forgive thee, silence willnow follow...
Tazzmania Tygar chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
hey, nice story. i like the domestic abuse bit- i don't think i've read that anywhere yet.

you say you like garth nix- sabriel, lirael and abhorsen? cos they're just the best. my birthday's on june 21 but for me i's the winter solstice.
Lady Taliana chapter 11 . 3/7/2003
Hi! Wow! I like UR fict a lot, U no? But (I've been putting this in evry review, I'm so in 4 the attention! lol!) PLEASE READ my fict- The Dreamer of Dreamsreach! It only has 2 chapters, but I need people 2 read!

NEWAY. UR fict is cool! Lord Jared is soo much fun 2 h8, &Isabelle is kinda cool!

KEEP WRITING, OR I'LL B FORCED TO DO C/W, ECT! NO!;-D
Kenna Rose chapter 11 . 2/12/2003
*claps* Wow, I LOVED the ICC and CD in that chaoter, even if it was a little short. Slow plots don't bother me at all, especially if they're slow because of character development. It takes a lot to change from being pure ice to a soft enough puddle to continue the story with (I think, I don't know what's going to happen leter, so...)
Kenna Rose chapter 10 . 2/10/2003
Wow! O-o I haven't read this since my last review! I haven't gone on line in so long... it's a miracle I found this story again! I didn't forget about you, but you're not my top prioety, sorry! My fic is now on the top of my list. On another note, I saw you left me a note for my review! I feel so special! You left everyone else a note too, but it's still a nice touch. You said you had a friend named Kykio, right? Can you tell me how she pronounces it?

And yes, homework does suck. I was homeschooled for years, then I went back to school for a semester. I went back to homeschooling the moment the semester was over (I refused to be HS again until the semester was over, because it would be too much like giving up!) I loved being homeschooled, I have plenty of time to write! (almost...)

Yikes, long chapters. Long, just like mine, and very detaily. (no, it's not a word) I love your writing style, it reminds me of mine. Does that make me sound superficial? I'm not, really, I just like people who write like me. Makes me feel more conected to the author. Is that creepy?

Eleven reviews for this chapter? I'm so envious. I've gotten nine reviews total... Oh well. Maybe that's because I ramble too much, just like in this review...

Anyway, please continue your story, it'll drive me nuts if you don't.
Miri Tiazan chapter 11 . 2/10/2003
Yay, an update is very much appreciated. It's okay if the plot is less speedy; Belle's character is changing a lot. It's very interesting. I totally understand the way she's feeling and reacting, you've characterised her very well. Another update would be lovely, but it's okay if it takes a bit. Anyway. Good luck writing and all.

~M'cha
Larzdinn chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
Can you say "WHOA?" I don't think I've reviewed this story since chapter... 6? I'm so sorry - I was totally unaware of your updates in between. Don't think it's only you that I'm slacking off on, though, I haven't been much of a reader/reviewer lately ;) Does that make you feel better? Of course, it's not my fault. *points finger accusingly* BLAME IT ON MIDTERM EXAMS! *wails in agony* I am SO glad that one semester is over, less than half an year left. I LOVE snow days, don't you? I hate extensions, though - the woebegone counterpart of the white fluffy balls of cold. :P Too bad. Sorry for that random rambling. Really. I didn't mean to. *smiles angelically* I finally have reading material! Have you read the Dragonlance Chronicles? A friend recommended them to me, and they're very good. About the FIVE entire chapters I still can't believe I missed - very nice. I'm rather tired, so I apologize for not reading them carefully or looking for helpful comments to make. I should be able to do so when chapter 12 comes along, however. Hopefully, at least. What can I say? School is tiring. I'm excited that we're going to see Kel and Raoul soon. Jump and the sparrows, too? Well, this review isn't probably long enough to do five missed chapters justice, but I have procrastinated homework to complete. I LOVED the way you ended this chapter! Closing adopted from me? *wipes tear from eye* I'm touched! Hehe... As always-

Peace, love, and blueberry jello,

~Edi
Keziah chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
You're sure you're alive? Positive? Ok. Just checking. I was thinking you dropped off the face of the earth or something.

Lord Jerk is true! That little beep! *goes off cursing* That's ok. You'll think of something for the shadow-things. Don't feel awful! I'm lazy too... I want to make "Jewel" long, but need more filler material, hence making me lazy.

Excellent chapter. You portray Belle's warring feelings very well. You're good at that. Poor Belle. She was pretty heartless in this chapter. She needs to realize that they care! Hopefully Daine and co. notice her warring feelings. And no sarcastic thoughts of Demon! He's probably my favourite character. Daine is so sweet in this story. Now update soon, and if you don't, mark my words, I will kill you!

Mag
Keita chapter 11 . 2/8/2003
oOo... Long trip indeed. *sigh* Now I'm on a rampage for Rockets... and maple walnut icecream...

:oD