Reviews for White Picket Fences
lynard69 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oohh, I was wondering what you were going to do with this one. Exciting.
Holidai chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh dear, this first chapter was quite good, but I am very worried for some of them. I will be keeping up with this story. I hope neither Alec nor anyone else will be able to separate Bella and Edward. I also hope Alice will remain safe. The good thing is, James should at least not be ambulatory for some time given the length of his coma state. As long as there is no cheating I am all in. I'm such an angst wimp, I'll probably read the reviews for each new chapter before I read the chapter itself. I do look forward to reading more because you've written several stories I adore.
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OH WOW! You started off with a bang! DAMN! Can't wait to read what you have planned for this story. xoxo Mina
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Ahhhh! I'm so excited that you're writing a sequel! :D So, Bella said she's tired all the time so of course I think she's pregnant lol. That really sucks that James is awake and Alec is not going to jail. Loving this! :):)
Kristi
bbkjv2008 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
So glad u have more to tell love those kids.
TwimomJen chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Alec is getting out & James is out of his coma? Not good... I can sympathize w/the nudist Matt situation. My youngest always loved running around butt naked shaking what his daddy gave him. Still to this day at 9 he prefers to be in as little clothing as possible. Comes home looses the shirt, socks & shoes. I make him keep shorts on. The no sex bc of kids, yeah totally get that too. Glad to see our quirky couple back :)) oh, why did she answer the phone? It could've waited 5 minutes.

XxOo,
Jen :))
nurikat21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Aw. All they want is little loving. Is that really too much to ask for? And getting interupted like that was just mean. Can't wait to see what happens now.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OMG... Double shit... this is not good at all..
ElizabethFuce chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I seriously love everything that you write. Everything.
kitchmill chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh, I'm so excited that this is continuing! Great first chapter!

Kitch
muzaklover chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Loved it.
Kerry Hale chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh shit
twiclare chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Oh no, just when it was all going so well!
mauigirl60 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Started out so sweetly and ended with a touch of the macabre. Sooo you, bb! Looking forward to seeing this play out!
TheRedGirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is the perfect story-humor, drama & some good table sex.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »