Reviews for White Picket Fences
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
Great now the asshat knows where they live. He was forceful with her and Esme just pushes him out the door. She should call the police right now . . . he let himself into their home, without being invited, and that is very much illegal. The nerve of that man. Why are we dealing with him? Why did you take him out of prison? Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Jane is getting too soft, I agree with Bella . . . the love is weakening her. Can't we have both? Acerbic, quick witted, funny Jane and in love Jane. If you can say poop and you know where to find it, you can put it where it belongs . . . in a toilet . . . when it is coming out of you! Nasty. Toilet training, STAT! *shivers*
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Okay, this was a fantastic start and it was moving right along with happy times and suddenly you are bringing back both Alec and James to torment Bella and Alice all over again? Why? That wasn't necessary. You could have them facing all kinds of new problems . . . funny entertaining problems . . . instead of rehashing what you've already completed. You could have BxE called into see the teacher over Annie being too bossy . . . she's a very intelligent little girl and would understand if they spoke to her about it. You could have all sorts of funny shenanigans with the parents . . . walking in on Sue and Charlie, or Esme and Carlisle, of course without the kids. James can never wake up and it would be too soon. Alec isn't innocent in his father's business, so for him to get no time would be ludicrous. I am going to revert back to them all being happy and having a great time as a family from the last chapter of TLPH and pretend I never read the last third of this chapter. Onto your outtake for these stories.
9696scarlet chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
Just found this story. Hope you will be continuing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
All in one chapter!
edwards-sparrow chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
nessa01 chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Omg this is amazing! Alice cant go on her honeymoon to bouston cause that is where james is. I think bella is pregnant! I could be very wrong.

Hope you will be able to finish this story!
JMitch94 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
haha these guys are crazy in the best way! im so happy for alice and jasper! i'm a huge fan of the pink house and hopefully this one will be just as great! please update soon? i know life is crazy sometimes but we all love you and your amazing stories! waiting patiently :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Boston for a honeymoon? Well that has disaster written all over it. Love this story!
Obsessive Behaviors chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
Loved pink houses and I find white picket fences a great continuation.

Update soon, as I hope Edward finally gets his wish for a little citrus loving.
MinaRivera chapter 4 . 3/6/2014
Loving this! I'm so glad Alice has finally found a place to call her own.
Too bad you are shit on her parade, aren't you? *glares*
Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one.
xoxo Mina
Irish Charm chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Edward finally figured it out. Lol

I'm So happy for Alice.
irelandk chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
:-) ;-)
Ellie chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
Loved the chapter! Thank you!
rclaurel chapter 4 . 2/19/2014