Reviews for White Picket Fences
Loved it :)
Sunsetwing chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Typical man ;)
sballLuvr5 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Eww gross haha. Alec deserved the loogie in the mouth, but that was gross! LOL! Esme comes to save the day! Great chapter :)
Kristi
KristineM chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Alec is still creepy and hasn't learned anything at all! I'm glad Esme came over to take care of everyone. I bet she enjoyed throwing Alec out of the house. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
RobstenLover93 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
love it, hope they get better soon!
ellaryne chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Poor Bella
MinaRivera chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Jesus Christ... That was hilarious... and somehow I think you were writing from experience *shifty eyes* I'm on to you... LMAO
Thanks for the update, can't wait for the next one.
xoxox

Been there
debslmac chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
:) love this
MarisaWrites chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
haha. This was my house for the past month (minus the ex, and the grandma coming to save the day). For mother's day this year, my children gave me pneumonia. Still trying to get over it, so I relate.
BelleBiter chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
This chapter reminds me of my favorite line from Singing in the Rain:
"Dignity. Always... dignity."
MDtwiwriter chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
That was sweet, at least the last part with Edward was. That boy is adorable even with a fever. Alec on the other hand remains creepy. I wish he would just go away. His children do not know or like him. Glad to see the update but you have had some really good other stories going.
mauigirl60 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
The line about her sneezing into Alec's mouth was so gross, but he deserved that and MUCH MORE! LOL
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 6/10/2013