Reviews for Elephants
Guest chapter 25 . 10/4/2014
Lol...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
The last line was awesome...may I. "yes."
watdaforks chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
Oh my god this whole story is so ridiculously cute and I loved reading every word of it. A
GiJoules83 chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
I love this story so much
goddragonking chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
great chapter , Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
MedJuris1 chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
A very enjoyable read, Author. There is some very good humor in here. From here on, whenever I hear Maura spout some random piece in information on television, I will always think of her "fun fact finger." There was plenty of drama here without it being dark. I think you did their characters justice and created a very believable falling in love scenario for them. Thanks!
ArcadiaArden chapter 42 . 8/3/2014
Okay so…. To a dear author who poured heart and soul into a fic -Enough heart and soul that the ever jaded “no baby fic” AA had to read Elephants.

First of all the story is very tight. It’s always obvious when a fic is tossed up or sometimes when a fic turns popular, you can tell in the way the writing gets loose and the drama amps up for no apparent reason. This story moved along at the right pace. It introduced concepts that tied in well together.

I like the fact that you interpreted Jane and Maura one way right from the start and held that characterization all the way through. You made them your own and you never let that go. It made them real and their emotions were MY emotions as a reader. Well done.

It also was a unique take on building intimacy between them. Crafted in a manner that I haven’t seen in other fic and in a fandom that has a fair bit of writing happening, unique is a credit. So again something that I appreciate that there was an unflinching view on how it would go.

I also truly enjoyed that when you committed to Jane’s sense of body dysmorphia you didn’t back off. Even for the sake of fluff.

That said there was fluff.

The type of fluff this fandom loves. Everyone loves a little romance and this story delivers A LOT of it in a way that you can nod and go, “okay, I can see that.”

As an aside, I know this fic took a bit of public heat along with the accolades (hence me even reading, I was curious). I will always be impressed with your sense of humor and kindness even when people were not offering the same back.

Feltknickers: Thank you for the entertainment, the quality and the class.
MedJuris1 chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
I literally laughed out loud .. for several minutes ... at Carla calling Constance, Connie. That is like the funniest thing ever.
crime fictiction chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
awwwww so nice i loved it
crime fictiction chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
its good so far.
67blackbelt chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
Sequel!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
Great story!
NoPowerInThe'VerseCanStopMe chapter 42 . 7/8/2014
So, I've been holding out on reading the last chapter for a few days because I didn't want this to be over.

This story has been so amazing and wonderful and real. I might just read it again.
rsonee chapter 42 . 7/4/2014
I downloaded the book and read it in 3 days. This was a great story. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
She gave her dream tortoise to MauuurrrrraRarara. And the tears fall and fall. Precious.
1,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »