Reviews for Elephants
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Love it and can not wait for more.
IsaBabisa chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Awesome chapter. Kinda longer than I expected, but I suppose labor probably always feels longer than you expect. Lol. Great story, great chapter. Loved the mothers. Very nice!
mrj726 chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Knickers that was one long-ass labor for a first child ;-) Great job.
afret2010 chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
I'd say you've done a great job describing the scary, painful, exhausting oddessy that is labor and delivery but since I've only ever been a witness and not a participant I'm not sure I'm qualified to make that assessment. Let's just say you made me believe it ;-)
inkybetterdays chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
As usual, you've made me a bumbling, crying mess.
Beachgirl1969 chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Wow...not worthy! So amazing! What a long detailed eventful conclusion. Eleanor so sweet. I am starting this one all over again. I feel so happy and fulfilled, an extremely satisfying story.
Thank you for sharing.
noblegraces chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
SHES H3RE! SHE'S HERE! SHHEEEEESSSSS HEEERRREEEE!
JoBethMegAmy. my homegirls chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
OH GOSH, that was just so long and lovely - I'm overwhelmed. Your decision to post it as one chapter was intense, but you're right, it's fitting considering the subject! Ahh! I was so tense throughout this whole thing, and had the biggest dorky smile on my face once the baby was born (Eleanor Rigby?). Loved all the mothers, especially - that was a great touch, bringing all of them in. You write each character so distinctively and dimensionally, it makes my heart ache thinking that show can never come even close to understanding and depicting them as well as you do. I want to go back and read this story over now that it's complete :)

And that ending? Wow. What a beautiful and perfect way to conclude this - it touches on Jane's concern about how little things/choices can snowball into much bigger, life-changing things. Thank goodness they had that heart-warming conversation :)
femerlin chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Excellent chapter. Looking forward to more.
4everBooth chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
If it needs to be said again; This is such a wonderful story and you are such a terrific writer. And I'm at a loss, I can't find the right words for how much this story means to me. So many feelings.
Picklesand chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Wow... you have been a busy writer.
This chapter is fantastic! I knew you would handle it well but you far exceeded my expectations.
I especially loved the part where Maura displayed her frustration in Jane's stubbornness, I think that's something a lot of us felt.
As always the updates for this story brighten my day. You should be proud of yourself for you've truly created something wonderful.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Oh dammit, I'm not crying. I've just got...dammit, I'm crying.
Ezeal chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
Loving this story! Thank you!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
during the moms fighting sceen all i could think was "oh shit, oh shit!" hahaha

Oh my goodness! that was so beautiful! thank you!

The ending ghsdfisgdigh amazing! It just really fits.

YOu are just so amazing and this update was amazing and I'm just so happy. Thank you
cstarj chapter 41 . 5/21/2014
This story has been perfection.
1,592 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »