Reviews for Elephants
liwna chapter 42 . 5/27/2014
I'm so sad it's finished but you couldn't have finished the story better.
Thank you for this wonderful piece of writing!
Horizontal-Twist chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
Totally didn't have tears in my eyes reading those last two chapters... Anyway AMAZING loved it! Well done! And Ellie! That's my name so loved that choice ;p
El chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
All good things must come to an end, and this story has been a very good thing! Loved every chapter and you portray a beautiful version of the Jane & Maura relationship. And while I know this has only just finished and you've earned a good break from writing if you need one, I do hope there is a sequel or at the very least a series of shorts/one, two or three shots that you can continue on with. How does their 'getting back to work' time go? How do they celebrate their 2nd or their 5th or their 10th anniversary? How about Ellie's first day at kindergarten, how do they fare then? And so forth, you've written them so well we can't help but want to know more! I will continue to read your future J&M stories as I enjoy & appreciate your writing style and skill. Thanks so much for this great work, it is easily in my top 5 J&M fan fictions.
RestlessSoul03 chapter 42 . 5/26/2014
amazing just amazing.
Lanikai's chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
What a wonderful journey. Thank you.
Bambibelle84 chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Why am I teary and why was I smiling like a dork this whole chapter. I cant believe its over :( What a wonderful Journey this has been. You created a wonderful world with our Ladies. They developed very beautifully. The characterization the story in itself just amazing. It's already a classic one of the best Rizzles stories.

It's been a pleasure to follow this story. Thank you so much for sharing this epic Beauty that made us fangirl every uodate. Congrats on having one of the best stories ever written with our ladies.
Bambibelle84 chapter 41 . 5/25/2014
[Ten fingers, ten toes, a mighty roar, and a cone-shaped head full of black hair. She was pink and loud and perfect and she made tiny fists with tiny hands and she curled up and quieted in her mothers' arms.]

Just BEAUTIFUL. I loved the part where Maura displayed her frustration in Jane's stubbornness. This whole chapter the whole labor was just written so beautifully. I love this story so much. This is one of the Rizzles stories ever. One of my favorites 4sure.
mchell chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Phenomenal...loved it. Thank you for taking the time to write it out for us.
Duvetsnuggler chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Ugh.
Happy - because I loved reading this.
Sad - because there is no more :-(
But thank you for writing and posting this, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
MuffinRamsey chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Yay! What an excellent story.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
Lovely ending to a lovely story. I totally understand being done, done, done with writing a big story, but know that if you ever decide to revisit this little family, you will have so many fans jumping up and down! Thank you so much for this special story. It's been a great treat over the past year (more?) to have updates for this pop into my inbox.
davislp chapter 41 . 5/25/2014
Wow. I loved the bulk of this chapter about the labor. It brought back a lot of wonderful, if stressful, memories of the day(s) over which my son was born. But that story at the end was really my favorite part. What a beautiful beginning to a beautiful story for them.
MissToastie chapter 42 . 5/25/2014
What an absolutely beautiful ending. I got teary. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
shallow-seas-we-sail chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
*sobs*

I read this at work and that was a bad idea because i have a lot of baby feelings and all that fluff about did me in.

So thanks for that.

You crafted such an amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
DaniiButNotBeck chapter 42 . 5/24/2014
This was an absolutely incredible story. Thank you.
1,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »