Reviews for Elephants
MedJuris1 chapter 32 . 8/3/2014
I literally laughed out loud .. for several minutes ... at Carla calling Constance, Connie. That is like the funniest thing ever.
cjunited38 chapter 42 . 7/27/2014
awwwww so nice i loved it
cjunited38 chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
its good so far.
67blackbelt chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
Sequel!
Guest chapter 42 . 7/9/2014
Great story!
NoPowerInThe'VerseCanStopMe chapter 42 . 7/8/2014
So, I've been holding out on reading the last chapter for a few days because I didn't want this to be over.

This story has been so amazing and wonderful and real. I might just read it again.
rsonee chapter 42 . 7/4/2014
I downloaded the book and read it in 3 days. This was a great story. I loved it. Keep up the good work.
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
She gave her dream tortoise to MauuurrrrraRarara. And the tears fall and fall. Precious.
readaddictA1 chapter 42 . 6/25/2014
I am in complete awe of this whole story. Makes me want to be a mother lol.. beautifully written. keep it up! xoxo
xxraug-mossxx chapter 42 . 6/25/2014
this is a really cute story. I really enjoyed what you did with the whole Jane is pregnant fiasco. beautifully written and quite the journey.
however I am a little sad that there was no closure to the problem Jane had regarding intimacy and sex. I mean it was a big deal throughout the story and a very intriguing buildup, but I felt like it was pretty anticlimactic. the epilogue was great, but I just felt like something was missing. but that's just my opinion.
it is an overall amazing piece, great work.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/24/2014
This last line had me jumping out of my chair squealing and clapping! My phone went flying then read it again and again and again! Best Rizzles fanfic I've found. Not crude in language or context. Classy characters in sexy situations written with utmost sensuality...thank you for this.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
What an amazing, wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading your masterpiece. Thank you...
samdarls chapter 42 . 6/22/2014
A wonderful end to a beautifully written story. xo
veedub3 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Ha,ha,ha...loved it! "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", I could actually picture the two of them having that conversation. I think you captured them perfectly! Awesome job!
DarXe chapter 42 . 6/19/2014
Excellent story. Senual, sweet, loving...,. Love it. Wished it didn't end.
1,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »