Reviews for Elephants
crime fictiction chapter 5 . 6/3
you can never have too much sqeeeeeee
crime fictiction chapter 3 . 6/2
awwwwwwww
crime fictiction chapter 2 . 6/2
there will always be room for jane
crime fictiction chapter 1 . 6/2
subtly saying im pregnant by casey and hes left please help
7803079 Deleted chapter 42 . 5/25
A fanfic called Elephants by an author named feltknickers doesn't really come across as something I would enjoy reading. Well, I've been wrong before and I'm glad I was wrong again. The first line in the summary is what caught my attention and you held on to it with this well-written story :)
Evie1205 chapter 42 . 1/28
I loved this story. The way you made it evolved was perfect. There were good times and bad times. But in the end love won. Great writing. Thank you!
Still a great yarn. I noted a few other writers in the forum using Ellie as the baby's name. You and your beta team did an excellent job. I hope you and the team will continue to grace us with your stories.
E.Elliot chapter 42 . 12/29/2016
Man I love it!*-*
Dr McDimples chapter 21 . 12/9/2016
c
Guest chapter 42 . 11/23/2016
I loved this story... thank you. I wish there was a part 2
zombie009 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Please write more. This really warms the heart
Justagirlfangirling chapter 42 . 11/10/2016
I read and read and always end up coming back to this story. I've already lost count of how many times I've read it lol I really can't wait for the sequel and to seeing what you have in mind. Elephants will always be my fav and if one day Sasha asks what fic she should read that would be my first option. Thank you
zombie009 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Will you be writing more? I hope so! I love it soo much!
Jen chapter 42 . 10/31/2016
Thank you, thank you. This was amazing. Great. Excellent. I will miss them.
Bassibu chapter 42 . 10/14/2016
What a beautiful Story! I really liked the portrayal of both Maura and Jane. Thanks for sharing
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »