Reviews for Close Encounters 0
fanka77 chapter 3 . 1/11/2016
aaaaaaand?
Cora Clavia chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Gnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how did I never read this?
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
Awwwww I love this preseries...totally gives the background for everything to come and how he liked her already:) awesome story!
CileSuns92 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I have no idea how you are able to write such family fluff in the Dash Series and then bring about a borderline stalkerish Agent Castle and get away with it so well. I mean, I know, it's talent, but still, it blows my mind! I love, love, love this new series, and I'm so glad I have many more episodes still to read. It's a very intriguing, mysterious universe, and yet all the elements that make Castle, Castle are all here. And Kate seems the same Kate we met back in the first season, all work and no play. You did great with these characters, and I'm in for many more late nights, I can bet on it!

By the way, I love your twitter library, I believe I'll be browsing it more often from now on!
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
It's rather strange...but one of the first things that popped into my head when reading this is the realization that Alexis doesn't exist in this storyline, does she? Castle knows Jackson Lake, which is good since he needs at least one parent in his life, but unless Castle aped his father and had a "ships passing in the night" romance with Meredith like Jackson had with Martha...one of the most important people in his life never was born. And even if he did have something with Meredith, it doesn't sound like he's seen her in years so any version of Alexis that could exist will be either much more affected by Meredith's behaviour or possibly a foster kid. Well, unless Meredith echoed Martha and lost some of the selfishness and flaky behaviour. Alexis' existence is a big thing IMO, because it's a primary shaping element of Castle's self-identity and the primary anchor for keeping him at least partially outside a damaging lifestyle.

Still, this look into Castle the Spy before things really get rolling in Close Encounters 1 is top quality stuff, chezchuckles! Castle still is inherently Castle when it comes to key behavioural traits and his feelings for Beckett. Took me awhile to realize though that Eastman is the Lyle Lovett character from the episode being mirrored, right?
NoLongerHidden chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I've gotta admit, I've read all of the Close Encounters about ten times each, and Close Encounters 0 and Close Encounters 1 will always be my favorite. It's the beggining of a relationship and that is the best part of a story.
faeriehallie chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
This makes me giddy :) Hearing him want her so badly, even knowing they're already together, it's just am awesome perspective. I love Eastman and have to remind myseld that he's not around anymore :/ but glad he was there for Castle :) Perfect ending!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
O. M. G. So damn good. Love this series, and this backstory was perfect. Thank you.
janinsc chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Absolutely fantastic.
1822andallthat chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I'm hooked all over again. I finished 3.5 a couple weeks ago, but I need to read again from CL1. Seriously what is it with your writing?!
littleellie30 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Ach! Such a great piece that now I HAVE to go back and read the, all over again! There goes my Wednesday!
aussiecate chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
And so a missing piece of the puzzle drops into place. Thanks for more of this superb story.
InkyCoffee chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Ohhhh, this was perfect! I can't get too much Spy!Castle :-) Thanks so much for the prequel! It's fun seeing how far the characters have come now, compared to where they started. So good! I LOVED it!

-Lou
Diekzfailz chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
the fic was great thanks for writing it!
Cartographical chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, THAT SCENE WHERE HE IS IN HER APARTMENT IS LIKE SO EFFING INTIMATE CONSIDERING THAT THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN MET, AND THEN WHEN HE IS LOOKING AT HIS BED AND THE WANTING THE WANTING ALL THE WANTING

also i LOVE how everyone points out what a RIDICULOUS CREEPER castle is because he TOTALLY IS but there is something so freaking EARNEST AND UNCREEPY ABOUT HOW HE KIND OF TUMBLES OVER HIMSELF IN LOVE WITH HER THAT MAKES IT SO TOTALLY OKAY

legit every time i review spy i am like "worst review ever" but then i manage to eff it up just a little bit more