Reviews for Four Hours
greeneyesCutie chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Your such a fantastic writer! Simply awe inspiring. Thank you so much for hours of wonderful reading.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
I love when B & B get to be the B & B we love:-)
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
This makes much more sense to me. After 8 years, they would know each other well enough to know the truth or at least a partial truth. That really bothered me.
razztaztic chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I hate Cam and I admit nothing.

So there.
razztaztic chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
On pins and needles here!
razztaztic chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
I still haven't seen this episode and to be honest, stories like this don't make me want to watch it. Not that this isn't good (it's your writing so of course it's wonderful), but it just emphasizes how much that storyline didn't make any sense.

Ah, well. Onward ho.
razztaztic chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Love how tense and awkward they both are but how Brennan is still Brennan and zeroed in immediately on the cause of Booth's about-face. You know, because she's a genius and all.
squintwannabe chapter 12 . 10/16/2013
What fantastic story. Very well done.
razztaztic chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Oh, I love this. It just makes so much SENSE.

Which is why it's fanfic and not actually something on the show.

(Yes, I'm bitter.)
razztaztic chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I still haven't seen this episode so this reads like a really good fanfic.
Anonymouse chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
Wow, I am very impressed by your writing! You were able to put various pieces and hints together from season 8 to construct a believable and interesting season 9 speculation fic :) I loved the marriage at the end; it was the perfect compromise. Continue to write; you have an amazing talent.
Ondiac chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Great story! I waited until it was complete so I could read the whole thing at once. I love the compromise and your idea for a motive. I'd love to read a sequel if you have ideas on who the puppet master could be and how the whole thing could play out. Thanks for writing!
Smiley chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
Wow-great story and great story telling! Thank you! But there is still one bug unanswered question for me in this happy ending - will they refer to themselves as "husband" and "wife" or not?!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Beautifully told lovely story.
luckywynner86 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
That was absolutely fucking gorgeous! Brava!