Reviews for The Spark and the Void
HookSwanEndGame chapter 6 . 4/21
are you going to finish this? Just curious.. thank you
TashaRose chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
I hope your muse feels inspired to help finish this one at some point.
Black Alnair chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Please please tell me you are continuing this! I just read the initial installment and this straight through. I was so involved in this, I didn't realize this was a WIP so when I got to the end of this chapter, I was thrown for a loop that there wasn't a next one. I really like the interaction between Hook and Neil in this. And of course, love the Captain Swan! The build up has been great.
The Last Ronin chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
This is really good. I hope you intend to finish it.
LifeFiction chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Great job, I hope you post more soon!
KELS B chapter 6 . 10/23/2013
Loving this story! Please update soon!
AccountClosed.ForGood chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
This is so amazing! Please update soon! My heart is aching, badly.
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Ooooh I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
I love this! I can't wait to read more!
mrwyer chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
New reader here! Just read the first story and I love them both. I hope you update soon!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Poor Emma! I'm glad Killian is going to her, she needs someone, even if she says she doesn't. All Emma has ever wanted is someone to find her, fight for her, to choose her, and that is what Killian's doing. Granted her family doesn't have the option of leaving Storybrooke, but I hope all goes well. I'm looking forward to more! :)
Flpirate305 chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Poor Emma and Henry and Killian, but our Captain is coming to rescue his Swan. Yay some more Captain Swan time! I enjoyed Bae and Hooks conversation and his advice to fight for Emma. And oooh is Regina maybe seeing the repercussions to her ways? Can't wait for more )
lilylulurose chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Go get her Killian!
Gaviotica31 chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
*Sobbing* OMG this chapter broke my heart! The Captain Fire feels were just too much, and when Emma tells Killian that she misses him even when she doesn't even know him... Wow, thanks for ripping my heart out T_T
Please update soon!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
EYYYAHHH! EXPLODING WITH FANGURL EXCITING-NESS!