Reviews for This Is Just The Beginning
Oppie chapter 1 . 3/1
That made me tear up. Tear up, not cry. Just that misting of the eyes and such. So sad, and so beautiful. I hope you, author, write many more lovely stories
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 2/18
I didn't read the character death warning I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THE FEELS OH GOD
queenofmoondoorswife chapter 1 . 1/21
AMAZING !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I love the ending, damn u for making me cry! Great job with the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I'm actually crying this was so satisfying to read
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This made me cry. This fic ended with a deep sense of satisfaction that no other fic has given me.
biddle29 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Oh my gosh this was beautiful :')
Narnian Dreams chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Love this! Brought tears to my eyes! Love you! *hugs* *hugs* and *more hugs*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Don't mind me just having a feels attack
SunsetDawn420 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
What is it with your stories and me crying over them? Damn, this one was good. I cried, true, but it was so well written, so happy and still sad and ... It had feelings in it and that's important in a story. Would I be allowed to translate this story too into german? It's definately worth it. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
This is beautiful like wow. Gonna be honest I cried a little, well actually no I sobbed. Brilliant story.
Fireflyforever chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
This is so poignant and beautiful. Thank you.
Samantha2611 chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
That was...beautiful.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
IM CRYING DANGIT UGH WHY IS THIS FIC SO WONDERFULLY FANTASTIC? Seriously tho, I am crying because you wrote the whole one-shot so well and with fantastic emotion, it was s blessing to read, thank you 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
I pride myself in not crying, and as such, I totally did not cry *sobs* Okay, maybe I cried a bit. *starts to bawl eyes out* OK...I cried... a lot.