Reviews for Here I Am Not
KitsuneKetsueki chapter 1 . 7/30
I don't generally review stories, (I know I should...), but this one took my breath away. Your characterization of Severus was believable and he and Hermione's relationship progression was compelling and drew me in 'til the last sentence. Usually I'm disappointed when a story ends with a kiss and no aftermath, not even a reaction, but here it fit perfectly. Keep up the good work!
coccinellee chapter 1 . 7/25
Wow, that was a good read! It's hard to describe so forgive me if I don't make any sense but I like how the characters seem to be so much self-aware. Nothing is overly complicated. I'm so bad at this, sorry I gave up. TLDR: I loved your story!
ProfessorFerrars3256 chapter 1 . 7/16
Absolutely wonderful!
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 1/23
Ohh poo :( I was enjoying where this was going! Grrrrr
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
So, things never quite added up right? What a pity Hermione didn't remember that dittany healed Harry's snakebite from Nagini.

She's a day late and a dollar short-but at least she realizes she screwed up, which is a lot more than anybody else did (save maybe Harry).

Yes, he got an award-but he'll still be treated like crap if he ever goes back and Hermione should never push him to do so (except that she will. She's astoundingly optimistic about her fellow Gryffindors/Order members (like there's a difference); it would take Snape going through hell from them to make her change her mind, and he deserves better than that.

Good story, though of course Hermione Is Always Right.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
You're so good at this god damn it.
deedeebug chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
So well done! conveyed a lot within a short story. Usually I like lemons but you are right the ending did not need them!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Thank you a million times over for realizing that smut is hardly ever 'necessary'. So many erstwhile 'writers' seem to be addicted to fluffing out/padding their chapters with unnecessary, repetitive, annoying, trite, and generally badly-written smut when a great plot and decent language skills are by far enough.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I really like this story. I like all your stories, but I think about this one every once in a while. It's short and sweet, and definitely one of my favorites. Thanks!
Arrion chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Really nice story, I like the end
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
wow! that was amazing!

HawkAngel
becx7 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Lovely story I can see if circumstances had been different!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
This was short piece, yet so many emotions! And a lovely finale :)
OzmaofOz chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Thank you for writing! I may have finished that crazy round-the-clock thing that Chasing... saw me through, but heck, *any* time I've got tedious desk work I like to have a "breather" fanfic window open, and right now I'm going to stick with you til I've read everything! Thank you!
jensteed chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Such an incredibly sweet and lovely story. It always seemed like what Severus would do, to me. Hightail it out of the country away from all of his memories of a horrible past and just try to heal where he won't be scorned and vilified every time someone sees him.
Them talking about how she tried to write an apology to him was so beautiful, poor Severus never having gotten an apology for anything :(
You write such wonderful stories, I've loved them all!