Reviews for Sherlock- How You Remind Me
THGHPTVD.2 chapter 60 . 1/6
Aww. I love this story and how Lucy's relationships with everyone are different.
I love the way the Holmes' and John (who I think we have to admit is an honorary Holmes) were just like "Yup, she's part of the family now", with (nearly) no questions asked. I adore how overprotective and brotherly/parent-ly they all are to her. It's kind of funny.
I also love Lucy's friendship with Mary, which I think could be developed a bit more. I would love to see more of the girls together. Could we see Lucy interacting with Molly Hooper, and possibly Jeanette when Sherlock dates her .. if that happens.
I like the way that there isn't just some one-event-fixes-all type moment when it comes to Lucy and her addictions. I appreciate how your story is realistic in the way that there are relapses and moments of doubt. The shame and self-loathing that comes after these moments are very well written.
All in all, I think you've done a great job with this tale so far, and I can't wait to see more of it, if you decide to continue. I hope you do, but no pressure.
Best of luck in the future. Thanks for writing.
anon chapter 60 . 4/29/2018
I am absolutely in love with this story and the way you write, just goshh
teamcarlisle21G chapter 11 . 11/26/2017
love it
Guest chapter 60 . 10/8/2017
Please write more. I love this book so much I've read it 3 times.
Guest chapter 59 . 7/29/2017
Honestly this is the best fanfic I have ever read. If you ever write a novel I'm all for reading it
NeoMulder chapter 60 . 6/29/2017
Such a sad chapter! Excited for the next one! Loved the development in this one!
Guest chapter 60 . 5/28/2017
Great
Guest chapter 59 . 5/24/2017
Great
NeoMulder chapter 59 . 5/22/2017
Loved it! The scene where he helped her with her panic attack was great and I loved that she helped solve the murder! Can't wait for the next chapter!
galwidanatitud chapter 59 . 5/22/2017
won't kill him to accept help from Mycroft. Mycroft has more practice because of Sherlock's addiction anyways. ;)
Guest chapter 58 . 4/26/2017
Great please update soon. Lucy hasn't had a really bad panic attack in awhile... I kind of want to see what they'll do if she sounds farther
NeoMulder chapter 58 . 4/25/2017
Loved it! Cute bonding moments! Can't wait for more!
NeoMulder chapter 57 . 3/27/2017
Love it!
Guest chapter 57 . 3/25/2017
Great! Wonder if something from the show will trigger her? Please update soon
Yeah I'm A Band Addict chapter 5 . 3/24/2017
It is an amazing book. Don't listen to the haters.