Reviews for Muffins Are Dangerous
Oh great I will never be able to stop smirking as I pass the muffins in the bakery section of the grocery store. Pure baked evil indeed. LOL funny and so Rizzles.
isadora.wingless chapter 1 . 2/24
really enjoyable.
julatsa chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This was pretty darn funny. Came across as a legit Jane response :D
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
*laughs softly* Brilliant :)
Katie chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
AWWWWWW I feel all special and snuggly and happy now... thank you for sharing this awesome fic :-D
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Favorite: Story. Author. Badass musings. Precaffinated stream of consciousness. Baked evil sightings. Libidinous derailment. Mater interruptus. Slightly stained button downs. And fingers brushing against silken hips.

Damn, girl. You're good. And tagged.

So here's a kernel for you: badass grumblings over an attempted successful use of the barista vetted, commercial, European caffeinated beverage maker, complete with expertly frothed milk and senous seasonings. I'm thinking our instant-is-good-enough detective may need a hands-on tutorial by an experienced, talented
happykt chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Loved that! Thanks
825 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aahhhh that was very cute, like emergency cute things on twitter, but for emergency hot R&I.

Thanks
Laura Rosilyn chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This was just sooooo highly enjoyable. Spent the whole time smirking and biting a lip!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
You know, I've been grinning for the entire length of this story. The entire. length. Sending you much love for sharing this sunny spring blanket with us :)
libresbian chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
*applauds* loved it.
Anti85 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
ooh! i really like your writing!
Even if the scene has been done many times before, you manage to add something new and fresh to it:) Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
CLEVER! Really enjoyed this and the humor!
Pam chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Loved this. Well written, descriptive and so true to write more, your stle is easy to read and truly reflective of the Jane and Maura we know and love,
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Ohhhhhh i love this! Please write some more!