Reviews for On the frozen Lake
arlena.ferrell chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Love it
intimidating chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Im glad to see McGee doing better, I think the ending was a bit short but all the same I enjoyed it! :)
Gina Callen chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Loved it glad you're back writing again. Hope to read more soon. You're doing great. :) Thank you also to Moon fireflies for stepping in as her beta reader I owe you one.
intimidating chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I think McGee waking up and seeing Tony and the team, at least Tony there. He remembers nothing of what had happend and forgives Tony anyway. The bad guys are caught and McGee is on the road to recovery...very slowly but he will be able to work again. :) Just my two cents worth.
earthdragon chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Good chapter - but I must protest at the way poor Ned Dorneget is being treated by the team. It isn't his fault that he is inexperienced in field agent duties. Everyone has to learn sometimes and if he is continually making mistakes or not responding quickly enough, then it is the fault of both supervisory agents - Tony and Gibbs, as the SFA is also responsible for training probationers. It is also not Ned's fault that Tim is in hospital in a coma. That is also Tony's fault and he should actually have been suspended - as he no doubt would have been, if he had owned up and admitted that Tim got hurt because Tony practiced martial arts on him and threw him over his shoulder, rather than Tim simply slipping. Gibbs needs to get his head out of his ass and stop behaving like an idiot. The same goes for the rest of the team.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
sniff sniff need tissues, its so sad to see Tony sad about his "probie" I glad Gibbs is up and about though, he'll catch the bad guys!
puppypants chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Ahh, Tony really misses Tim, Come on,Tim You can do it
Gina Callen chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
I review because I love this story so much, I really hope Tim wakes up soon and accepts Tony's apology and Tony doesn't beat himself up too much over it.
intimidating chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Love it! So happy to see that McGee is starting to wake up!
puppypants chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Hope Tim will be fine
friend chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Crap. Tony wasn't even hurt. I hate Tony. Why couldn't you slice him up a little more?
friend chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
Oh thank goodness Tony gets sliced up too. He better not be the hero in this fight.
DS2010 chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
glad our boys are a live
Gina Callen chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
Guesses? I beta read it and I can't even remember how they found them! I ate the chocolate bar, but can I bribe you with something else to post the next one? Loved this chapter and REALLY REALLY GLAD Tony isn't dead.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013