Reviews for We Meet Again
summerpoint chapter 1 . 8/28
I don't know where this was hiding, I thought that I read all of your stories. I like your take on what might have happened if the last truck heist didn't go to shit and the gang was actually successful in stealing the merchandise (I'm sure they wouldn't be Rio rich but have some money).
I have to say that though this was tragic, it was beautifully written. I worked in an oncology unit for 5 weeks, and it was one of the hardest things that I had to witness. Reading this brought all of those memories back and I teared up just thinking about Mia with cancer. Mia was always the caretaker of the family so I loved how you brought the entire gang back to help take care of her. Though I'm more of a Brian & Mia fan, I liked the pairing of Mia and Vince and I like the idea of them getting married regardless of her prognosis. It took a tragedy to bring them together but it seems like it's always like that for Dom and Letty and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I know that you don't post anymore but I hope you find more fanfic on your computer to share.

Sweet! (sad that everyone vroke up after the heists, but sweet in the end!)
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hey! Just read this and I loved it! So cute to see how united they became after being apart for so long! And Yay so glad Mia beat Cancer... Loved that Dom and Letty stayed together as they belong!

Thanks so much!
Looking foreword to reading more of your work!
francis17pr chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Was a good one
Dramamomma19 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved the end. I could so see him doing that.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
aw this was so sad but i absolutely loved it! they all came back together like a family and it was a very nice ending
Thanksabunch chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
You're back! Great story, was worried for a
Sec. I want to thank you for everything you have written. It has really gotten me through
Till the movie.
chinchikurin chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
you're back! OMG! i missed your stories. They were some of many that encouraged me to start writing.
Str8BkChick chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
You posted this!? Yaaaaay! I forgot u wrote this! Still love that Letty walked away... And also love that she wasn't afraid to tell him she wanted him to stop her !

You thinking if posting more! Waiting!
Mia sick and having Dom doing south to
Care for her was a welcome change!
We always get the impression Mia was left cleanin up everyone's messes!
tanya2byour21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was fantastic and I loved it. I thought for a couple of minutes there you were going to kill Mia but I am glad you didn't and I love that Mia and Vince got married and that Dom and Letty worked things out. I loved it.
Kaytee615 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Thank god for the happy ending! I would have been heartbroken, I love Mia so much! I was getting worried there for a minute during Vince's speech! Hope to see more of your stories soon, love them!
dotty fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
so pleased ur writing again loved the fic so happy mia got through it and she married v yay! and of course we got some cute dotty moments great fic hope u write again soon
Stacee13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like the completely different spin you put on them and their relationship. Letty leaving and Dom not stopping her was a welcome change. Then to see them all come back together for mia. For family. Its so fitting.

Great job...
mac-reye chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
love it!
Paommt chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Totally AMAZING.. A beautiful and sad story with a happy ending... Perfect...
I'm glad you re back... You're really Good writer... Thank u for sharing!