Reviews for Close Quarters
Mackenlee chapter 3 . 8/14
I. Love. This. So. Much. ughhh
snowleopard13 chapter 3 . 8/5
I really am liking this relationship story. It so like the Doctor to go to far and try to reel it in when his companion wishes for him to continue. I love the two kiss one with anger which becomes a lustful kiss and the other Clara starts that is gentle and sweet. Yet, the Doctor runs from each kiss and like always struggles when ask to talk about his feelings about stuff (love the word stuff).

You have done well with this story and I hope you find the time to continue as you can tell many of us want to know how this relationship is going to work out.
bleuboxes chapter 1 . 2/5
This is amazing (like omfg I'm crying tears of wonder and awe amazing) and I'm just wondering if there is going to be more because there really should be.
TheIbis2010 chapter 3 . 1/23
Man, this is getting really good! I think you've got Eleven and Clara's relationship down perfectly. And yowzha, that was quite a kiss last chapter. And she called him Chin Boy! I love it when she does that.
Great job so far, please update soon! :)
What on Gallifrey chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Jamie Prior chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
finish this please?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
"You've still got a few stars to show me after all, Chin Boy." - ahahaha, that's an awesome line.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Nuuurrrhhh, mmmmuh. That was some kiss, there.
bleuboxes chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
This really is an excellent story, and I do wish you would finish it. I understand that sometimes RL intrudes or you simply lose the desire to write, but surely you could finish one more chapter, right? It wouldn't even have to be as long as the others: just give your readers closure and a happy ending. If you can't, I understand, but please consider it.
Alice and Athena chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Aw ... I love it. Update soon.
Marietta1995 chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
I really like this story. The characters aren't outlandishly OOC like most fanfics seem to be this day. If you continue it, then that's amazing. If you don't, oh well, I won't throw a hissing temper tantrum, I promise. But anyways, great job!
ManlyPuddingPrincess chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I just really want to know how you're going to end this because I love it! I keep rereading these chapters and hoping you'd update soon since I keep it on bookmark. And you seriously have an amazing gift for writing because your whouffle exploration in your stories are damn good. Annnndd of course I gotta love the kiss scenes hehe.
ClaraOswinOswald42 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I love this story. Keep coming back to it. I think I've lost count of how many times I've read it. Are you ever going to finish it. Please do!
TheDreamingTraveler chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Have you abandoned this piece? While that seems quite likely, I hope not, because it is an enthralling story and I love how you've captured the complicated dynamics of the relationship between the Doctor and Clara. Please update!