Reviews for Close Quarters
Cassie chapter 3 . 1/4
Omg! you can't stop here, this is just mean this story is so beautiful! Please come back!
seriouslybea chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
i wish there were a continuation to this in which the doctor realizes he loves clara to death and then they make love till the break of dawn lmao. But i loved this nonetheless, very well written :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I NEED this to be finished. I am going insane with curiosity! PLEASE please please finish this wonderful story!
bowtiesandbroomsticks chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Wow! This is really, really good! I know it's been 3 years, and I'm sure you've moved on, but I know that I'm not alone when I say that it's definitely worth finishing :)
StellaLovesBooks chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Really great fic! I hope you decide to post the last chapter. Thanks for sharing! :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
OMG! please finish this...it's one of my favorite whouffle stories! i would love to read more...
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
All Im saying is : This is absolutely whouffle-tastic!
***** -5 Stars
alskdjfslkjafljsdk chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is incredibly cute, and very sweet. You write these two well, especially the banter. Thanks for posting!
Mackenlee chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I. Love. This. So. Much. ughhh
snowleopard13 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I really am liking this relationship story. It so like the Doctor to go to far and try to reel it in when his companion wishes for him to continue. I love the two kiss one with anger which becomes a lustful kiss and the other Clara starts that is gentle and sweet. Yet, the Doctor runs from each kiss and like always struggles when ask to talk about his feelings about stuff (love the word stuff).

You have done well with this story and I hope you find the time to continue as you can tell many of us want to know how this relationship is going to work out.
bleuboxes chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This is amazing (like omfg I'm crying tears of wonder and awe amazing) and I'm just wondering if there is going to be more because there really should be.
TheIbis2010 chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Man, this is getting really good! I think you've got Eleven and Clara's relationship down perfectly. And yowzha, that was quite a kiss last chapter. And she called him Chin Boy! I love it when she does that.
Great job so far, please update soon! :)
TheWrongTeaTin chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE. PLEASE I BEGGING YOU. I NEED TO KNOW.
Jamie Prior chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
finish this please?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
"You've still got a few stars to show me after all, Chin Boy." - ahahaha, that's an awesome line.