Reviews for Close Quarters
bowtiesandbroomsticks chapter 3 . 5/9
Wow! This is really, really good! I know it's been 3 years, and I'm sure you've moved on, but I know that I'm not alone when I say that it's definitely worth finishing :)
StellaLovesBooks chapter 3 . 4/13
Really great fic! I hope you decide to post the last chapter. Thanks for sharing! :)
anonymous chapter 3 . 1/31
OMG! please finish this...it's one of my favorite whouffle stories! i would love to read more...
All Im saying is : This is absolutely whouffle-tastic!
***** -5 Stars
Queen of the Beasties chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
This is incredibly cute, and very sweet. You write these two well, especially the banter. Thanks for posting!
Mackenlee chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I. Love. This. So. Much. ughhh
snowleopard13 chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
I really am liking this relationship story. It so like the Doctor to go to far and try to reel it in when his companion wishes for him to continue. I love the two kiss one with anger which becomes a lustful kiss and the other Clara starts that is gentle and sweet. Yet, the Doctor runs from each kiss and like always struggles when ask to talk about his feelings about stuff (love the word stuff).

You have done well with this story and I hope you find the time to continue as you can tell many of us want to know how this relationship is going to work out.
bleuboxes chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This is amazing (like omfg I'm crying tears of wonder and awe amazing) and I'm just wondering if there is going to be more because there really should be.
TheIbis2010 chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Man, this is getting really good! I think you've got Eleven and Clara's relationship down perfectly. And yowzha, that was quite a kiss last chapter. And she called him Chin Boy! I love it when she does that.
Great job so far, please update soon! :)
TheWrongTeaTin chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER. PLEASE. PLEASE I BEGGING YOU. I NEED TO KNOW.
Jamie Prior chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
finish this please?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2014
"You've still got a few stars to show me after all, Chin Boy." - ahahaha, that's an awesome line.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
Nuuurrrhhh, mmmmuh. That was some kiss, there.
bleuboxes chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I NEED MORE
MuggleRavenclaw chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
This really is an excellent story, and I do wish you would finish it. I understand that sometimes RL intrudes or you simply lose the desire to write, but surely you could finish one more chapter, right? It wouldn't even have to be as long as the others: just give your readers closure and a happy ending. If you can't, I understand, but please consider it.