Reviews for Shattered Glass & Other Fragments
Amilyn chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
You do pauses and awkward silences ON THE PAGE better than ANYONE. I love that Ziva is surprised but pleased that things are not awkward. Oh, how I wish this were where the show were going. :-( Excellent bit of Ziva "using sex to avoid intimacy" and wanting to "skip all the hard stuff." Just...perfect, that.
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
This is amazing - I really didn't want to stop halfway through gobbling up the chapters you've posted so far, but I couldn't - not without saying how intriguing this is.

We're mired in so much NCIS fic now that it's almost impossible to find new spins on things, and new stories to spin them. This is fascinating! Not only that, you've found a beautiful way to tell the tale - the sound of the glass, the coldness of the tiles... the details lend an ethereal air that makes the story all that much more moving.

I always thought that one of the main barriers to TIVA was that they were out of sync with each other - when one is paying attention, the other is off on some jag of their own. This so fits that image, that Tony has moved to the next level and Ziva hasn't.

Still hoping for a connection ... Thanks so much for this well -written piece.
Teresa chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I really love your writing style and I really wish you would continue writing Tiva stories (and maybe finish this one, pretty please, with cherries on top?). Your characterization of them always tugs at my heart strings.
taccheggialo chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
You do not ever continue this story, don't you? sadly this is another aspect of how everything that has just happened sucks...
loveisacage chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Loved this! Some moments of reading this were a real punch in the gut. But in a good way, ya know!? ;) This is exactly something I can see from them. I hope you continue to explore what may happen next for them...
KYTIVAFAN chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
heart on floor...

(you are making this angst fan very happy)
Schmaltzy chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
You've got *me* whimpering.

Seriously, why can't we see this on the show?! It's in a TV-14 timeslot after all ...

Thank god for fan fiction.
Mechabeira chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Ok. Ok. You are bringing the pain, my friend.

I read. I loved. I'm sorry I've been out of touch; things are a whirlwind up in here.

xo
JMHaughey chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Le fucking sigh.

I do love me some good angst but you are bringing it an entirely different level. I love it.
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
This makes me so sad for some reason.
They never can get to the truth can't they?

Good chapter.
jelenamichel chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
STOP HURTING ME!

But I love it. I love this. You really do get Ziva. And you get how to build some heat. Rrroww - ow! OW! It hurts again. But still loving it.
LuluMcGufu chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Aaaauuuugghhhh! So close, Tony. So close. But yeah, Ziva needs to act like she wants Tony around. Or run the risk of losing him.
Pitselehvv chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I had wanted to read something like this for a while: how are they coping, what are they doing, what their plans are, and especially, either Tony or Ziva doing something. In this case, it seems perfect for Tony to be the one to seek her out, and call her on her BS. Like I said somewhere else, I kind of expected him to drop an F-bomb on her after that answer, and I'm glad he kept a cool head even under these circumstances. It all seemed very appropriate. This chapter was intense when it needed to be, which made it very entertaining to read. Well done, J.
EowynGoldberry chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I thought it was good though I feel sorry for Ziva feeling so alone. Glad even though Tony isn't completely understanding he did say he wanted her.
alexindigo chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Ugh! So good Jen. The previous chapter was perfect in the way you so captured Ziva's thoughts. While all of them have dysfunctional relationships with their families, I think Ziva is truly the only one of them (other than Gibbs) who is truly all alone especially considering she's not even in Israel. So I can understand why she's pulling away and here, in this chapter I had hoped that Tony of all people would have too. Questioning her motives and further alienating her isn't going to help her let down those walls for him imo, though I loved that he said to her that she's all he's wanted. I don't know if she's ever had anyone say that to her and not have a hidden agenda.

Thank you for sharing! :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »