Reviews for Shattered Glass & Other Fragments
NiceStories chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Mhm.. surprisingly I thought a lot of those situations before I read them. It probably shows how close to the hypothetical truth this story is. I think Tony really grew up and matured in the last season whereas Ziva kind of (totally) made a (few) step(s) back. And you portrayed it so well. Looking forward to more soon!?
dvd123 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
I really like this Tony. It's the kind of assertive, unrelenting in a good way Tony that I need in such a situation. He gives her room, hoping she'll call. But after a while, he can't take it anymore and has to go see Ziva for himself. It seems like after everything, Ziva is struggling to find herself again, yet is also in a strong denial mode, which leaves Tony so frustrated. Can't blame him, there. I wondering if Ziva will find it in herself to be able to meet him at least halfway, and how she comes about that.
dvd123 chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
The families each member of the team have kinda sucks, Ziva's especially. What to do with Ziva. She just seems really lost, now even more without the job and Gibbs.
Skylar Owens chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
I love it please update soon!
EowynGoldberry chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
That was sad:(
Amilyn chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Oh. Oh oh ohOH.

"Gambling her meagre piece of the world ...she will belong nowhere ...perhaps this is what she deserves..." Just...DEAR GODS.

And then "She has never been very good at being part of a family."

YOU KILL ME!

You MUST make the next part. The part where Tony finishes his drink with McGee to give her space...then goes to her place...or to find her jogging...to tell her the disappointment is in her not trusting that THEY still matter.

You must write it NOW. NOW!
LuluMcGufu chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Ah, see THIS is more like how Ziva would likely react! What is she if not NCIS? She gave up Mossad, her family is gone, her homeland is no longer 'home', and her home here is shattered. What is a ninja to do? And Tony being angry? He has that right. And much more where she is concerned.

Excellent chapter. I will devour more any time you feel like posting!
Schmaltzy chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Perfect characterisation but without exception the most depressing tag I've read in the aftermath.

A job well done.
gibblette chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Love love love it. I'm so happy to see Tony get a clue. How many times can a guy let someone kick him in the teeth and ask for seconds year after year. Douchification. What a fantastic word!
serendipity-smiles chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Very angsty- I love it!
EowynGoldberry chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
That was sad but I hope they will be reconciled in your story. I really don't think Tony has a right to be mad that she slept with Adam though because they aren't dating. You can't say someone cheated on you if you aren't officially dating! But after reading other reviews and stories I get that people think he is mad about the alone comment more than the fact she slept with someone. I think I am in the minority when I say I feel more for her than Tony and I don't feel sorry about that either. I just don't think Tony has been consistent in his feelings either until late in this season. Adam is the one most at fault here for taking advantage of a grieving woman! And I hate how every little thing Ziva does wrong riles up the Ziva bashers. I think it just shows that even still in our "modern" society we have a double standard about what men can get away with and what women can get away with. It has also occurred to me that maybe one of the show's actual writers doesn't like Ziva and that is why she regresses more than Tony when they regress.
Looks like both of my favorite shows are in danger of not being so good in the fall...I may not watch NCIS if a) Cote doesn't come back or b) Tony is with someone else and rubbing it in an obviously distressed Ziva's face. I don't know if you got back into Bones, but those writers really pulled a stunt at the very end of the finale...
statler chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
more please
dvd123 chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I'm hurting so much for Tony. He keeps putting himself out there and he's not getting what he needs from Ziva. And a guy can only do so much. I'm wondering how they'll get pass this. The ball is in Ziva's court, but hopefully she doesn't push.
jelenamichel chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Mind meld! You took the words right out of my mouth/off my computer screen. Except you've done a much better job than I did. I love your Tony here. This was wonderful. And ouchie.
Mechabeira chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
I know I should say something here about pain and love and how well you've made them all so real, but mostly I'm just kind of...frozen and sad and can't. I can only say that I love this. That is all.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »