Reviews for Family, Duty, Honour
atchoum35 chapter 5 . 9/15
good story, thanks, keep going
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 5 . 8/28
Interesting chapter, it's a shame the story is discontinued.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 7/25
Well then... Was NOT expecting that but it seems almost right. Where is Paddy in all this? I'm pretty sure they would be weary of a large pup.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 5 . 7/12
:-)
we want more soon
TimothyB chapter 5 . 7/2
Wow im so pissed that it ends here. I really wish that you would continue this story. This is definitely one of my favorite stories.
Luke Dragneel chapter 1 . 6/27
Finally I found it again. I have been looking for this story for quite some time now and by far it is one of the best of these crossovers(pretty easy to do since most of them a either slash or fem!Harry stories, which for a Game of Thrones story is a terrible waste) I have read. That most of the best stories of this particular crossover tend to stop after only a few chapters is quite disappointing considering the potential some of them have.
StarDuchess chapter 5 . 6/6
I really enjoyed this, even though it's not been continued. Good scenes and detailed descriptions. I love how Harry has memories of his past life and uses the Ancient Runes to build his own power and wand now. Very cool. I also appreciated that you had him sleep with the woman and then get robbed by her. So funny, and it's a good way to show that he's not infallible. And I'm glad Ed Stark had enough presence of mind to send Harry to Daenerys, enough guilt for what happened in the past. Nice.
Reilly chapter 5 . 6/3
This is really rather brilliant

I love Harry's character (though he was rather a moron to lose all his stuff)

It's such a shame it finished here and I really hope you'll one day return to finish this, because I definitly want to read more
king nimen buggery chapter 5 . 5/22
SO DEAD STORY YA?
rtalish chapter 5 . 5/14
update please!
tpowe15 chapter 5 . 5/6
Please update this
Warden of Lore chapter 5 . 5/3
well this is rather good keep going
hamsterville chapter 3 . 4/26
Great story. Hope you continue it
Very fun stuff! A pleasure to read.