Reviews for Family, Duty, Honour
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 7/31
I hope for an update soon!
bigfan22 chapter 5 . 7/10
Another awesome story that hasn't been updated in awhile. Hopefully one day soon your muse will come back to you, and you will continue this excellent story. Till then, thanks for giving us what you've written so far. Great job!
eyann85 chapter 4 . 6/30
Fraken Epic! I
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 6/15
It's good you cut a lot of the traveling. But... What you end it there! Right when they meet. I was so excited. Please continue. This story is truly brilliant.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 6/15
Your reason about Ned's reactions make sense. I was working through the same things as I was reading it. Everything seems to be integrating nicely. I look forward to Harry and Dany
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 6/15
Great blending of aspects of westeros and the magic of Harry Potter.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 6/15
This is brilliant. You have a firm grasp of the world this is set. I liked the look into historical events and Harry's inserted presence. I wonder what this means for the future events. The magic is not overblown and you take a nice subtle approach. The story Jorah told Dany was a nice touch and ground work for their future interaction, but how will he get to Essos? Wonderful work.
aww... why does it always stop at the good part. ugh~
ptl4ever419 chapter 5 . 5/28
Really love it. Hope to see more from you eventually
YoMamaJokes chapter 5 . 5/27
Please continue this story! I really enjoyed it! Please! Please!
paulmoss chapter 5 . 5/17
Loving this story would love to see it continue.
imperator277 chapter 5 . 5/11
Please update soon. I want to see Harry and danys get together. Sucks that Harry was robbed. Update soon please!
sea-kingdom chapter 5 . 4/29
This is by far the best asoiaf and harry potter crossover I have ever read.
Mithos Yggdrassil chapter 5 . 4/18
Dude... You ever continuing this? If not could someone else take over?
beast of the 7 suns megidoh chapter 5 . 4/18
im wondering if harry will become an animagus in this...and a dragon would be to cliched a snake...even more so an idea though we have seen direwolves but we have not apart from dragons seen a true king of the skies a dire raven perhaps... the size of a horse could be intresting if you go that route and on that note a spell to boil water would work great on a human very simple spell to hopfully he sees that dumb bitch again