Reviews for Family, Duty, Honour
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 5 . 1/28
I enjoyed it while it lasted.
EdTheBeast chapter 4 . 10/27/2020
I agree with Ned. I think that the asking about Bran, is how he physically doing. The book/movie had a month coma, I believe! If he can walk, even poorly, it will affect Hodor and the fleeing, later!
pschlegs62 chapter 5 . 5/28/2020
a truly wonderful story, I finished it in a single day. I'm saddened that the last update was seven years ago. I hope that you may somehow rekindle the muse and finish this gripping tale. ... Please!
Sincerely,
PSchlegs
DesireeStorm chapter 5 . 1/25/2020
Damn just when they meet, truly a shame this story is also discontinued
ej-83 chapter 5 . 1/17/2020
oh boy.. so they meet.. yikes.. well.. maybe he can get rid of the brother.. n den train her to be a proper queen and warrior.. update soon
didyousaytim chapter 5 . 11/27/2019
What a tease. That is over 6 years ago.

Your story and execution were top notch. You wielded words and characters as true ans this Harry did, and cheated with the magic and wordplay (half truths).. and their meeting.

Thanks, Tim
didyousaytim chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
Fantastic Dramatic Hardfought intro indeed. Great job on a most thoroughly engaging story so far. I like that idea of legacy skills coming to Harry the Potter through his dreams.
avid potter reader chapter 5 . 8/31/2019
Loving this story one of the best Harry Potter, Game of thrones crossovers out are there plans to finish this.
orionastro chapter 5 . 6/29/2019
amazing story so far , i do wonder when Harry will return to westeros , and if he will be able to save lord Stark from the Damned Lanisters . i hope you can update soon . can hardly wait for the next chapters .
God1643 chapter 5 . 5/2/2019
The words in the title are the House Words of House Tully, of Riverrun, not House Westerling.
Also, please update.
jayeshjaiveer chapter 5 . 3/4/2019
Hate the kind of stories that pull you in but then are abandoned
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2018
you can't stop there please continue its being really good so far and i would love to see more
Wika0304 chapter 5 . 11/20/2018
please update, it's interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2018
What was the point even of 80% of this chapter? Completely pointless.

A decent story, but you not worth much with its early abandonment.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/30/2018
Come on, you have to continue this. It was just starting to get good