Reviews for to young
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Was this intentionally terrible
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
okay i get the first chapter but what is with the last two? :/
serena23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Maybe you should get a beta to help you with your spelling and grammar. They might can help you with a decent plot. Proper Nouns like the names of people should be capitalized.
Kagome Avalon chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Where is chapter 3?
Kagome Avalon chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Where is chapter 2?
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I have to say that the spelling and grammar was aweful. Some places didn't make much sense. That being said it's not a bad story. In fact it's pretty intereting once you figure out what the words are.

I really can't see Ducky or Jimmy being mean to anyone.

Do you have a Beta reader? Are you looking for a Beta reader? I'm not the best expert for spelling and grammar, but I would be willing to help you out if you wanted. Just let me know. You cam PM me your reply or email me at kagomeshigurashi . Minus the spaces of course.
Annie Mae Cartwright chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It's hilarious when guests flame a story and tell the author that they have bad spelling and grammar when they can't even spell themselves. Instead of putting this author down why don't you encourage them or offer to beta their stories for them.
crazyfantasygirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Not bad, but I don't beleive Booth would give him a full spanking for that one disrespectful comment. Maybe a few warning swats but not an actual spanking. Other then that I think its pretty good.
1cheerleader chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
go to hell bitch ps you cannot even spell
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Honestly I would say good but I can't. You are horrible at spelling and grammer. But otherwise I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
R u just trolling
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
there is something wrong with you...get help now and don't try to load nonexsistant stories!
Debthebee77 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
worst story I have EVER TRIED to read... your spelling so so bad that it's hard to understand this mish mash and it makes NO sense at all! please let somebody proof read BEFORE YOU TRY TO LOAD A STORY!