Reviews for How Far Will Family Go
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 4 . 10/2
Golly in my last review i was taking Harry's side, but if he does object to Ginny's going with another man, when he will not take her himself, he is silly. Of course, they are all children, still, and do silly things.
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 3 . 10/2
Funny. Ginny doesn't see that Harry is choosing to do what he wants. She thinks THEY (she) should decide, but, of course, each person has to decide what he wants, and then if two people's plans are compatible enough, they can make a go of it.
How could Minerva say no one ever disciplined Harry?

The Dursleys harshly did so, as did Snape and Umbitch. It's incredibly offensive for her to say such a thing.
shadewatcher chapter 24 . 6/22
Ewww! Gross to say but with the age difference either Bill or Charlie could be Ron and Ginny's father if they were sleeping with their own mother. Nasty but might explain why they both of the youngest had such anger issues and were more than a bit psychotic, mental deformities don't always show up outwardly. Still gross though.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2015
Hah! What a laugh. Think you missed the part where the Weasleys were responsible for 9/11, WW2, the black death and the extinction of the dinosaurs. What a bunch of cunts! Btw, Harry was little more than a giant, self-obsessed, selfish prick all the way through this. Deserves to die of a heart attack in the 1st paragraph of any sequel.
hawkswench chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
Unless Harry's heart condition has fixed itself, how can Harry be healthy and strong enough to have sex?
Satan'sPixie chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
It's a good story and very well written. The only negative thing I found (I'm not going to list every positive because there are too many and it'll take ages!) is that there's a section that contains a MASSIVE squick. It might be worth warning readers that there's a squick without spoiling any of the plot. Don't take this criticism as really negative because I really DO like the story!
writeratheart007 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
I'm loving this story of 'How far will family go'. I only have one comment to make and it's from someone who's in College right now as an English major so please don't take it as anything negative. It's a small edit to go around and make sure your stories are fixed with. You have a lot of present tense when it should be past. Have vs has. "Our lives certainly has changed" should be "Our lives certainly have changed" ... Otherwise you're a lot better when it comes to not being as verbose as I have a tendency to be. And you're a lot better when it comes to complete sentences and thoughts. Keep going with your writing you're fantastic.
Luvliacd chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Harry is nothing but a cheater, wow, he's fallen far.
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Harry is being unreasonable and he refused to go, no discussion, nothing so Ginny has every right to go with another man. Why is Harry in a relationship when he won't even go out with his girlfriend, he's being unbelievably selfish and really deserves to have his girlfriend go with someone else, maybe someone who will treat her like an equal in the relationship.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
If Harry is going to make such unilateral decisions then he needs to break up with Ginny and not have a girlfriend.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
No, actually Harry doesn't understand about the Ball. He has never had the opportunity to get involved like that. He just sees that the whole evening will be about things he wants to forget. Harry truly doesn't understand that he actually is obligated to attend this Ball in a way.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Excellent start!
Penny is wise chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Awesome story. At least three of the brothers turned out all right too bad Fred died.
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Wait if Ginny shot the KILLING CURSE at Harry before she disarmed, what happened to it? There's no mention of it being blocked, or Harry ducking, or SOMEONE ELSE getting hit by it and dying instantly after she fired it at Harry, so where the heck did it go? *lol*
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »