Reviews for How Far Will Family Go
Satan'sPixie chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
It's a good story and very well written. The only negative thing I found (I'm not going to list every positive because there are too many and it'll take ages!) is that there's a section that contains a MASSIVE squick. It might be worth warning readers that there's a squick without spoiling any of the plot. Don't take this criticism as really negative because I really DO like the story!
writeratheart007 chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
I'm loving this story of 'How far will family go'. I only have one comment to make and it's from someone who's in College right now as an English major so please don't take it as anything negative. It's a small edit to go around and make sure your stories are fixed with. You have a lot of present tense when it should be past. Have vs has. "Our lives certainly has changed" should be "Our lives certainly have changed" ... Otherwise you're a lot better when it comes to not being as verbose as I have a tendency to be. And you're a lot better when it comes to complete sentences and thoughts. Keep going with your writing you're fantastic.
Luvliacd chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Harry is nothing but a cheater, wow, he's fallen far.
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
Harry is being unreasonable and he refused to go, no discussion, nothing so Ginny has every right to go with another man. Why is Harry in a relationship when he won't even go out with his girlfriend, he's being unbelievably selfish and really deserves to have his girlfriend go with someone else, maybe someone who will treat her like an equal in the relationship.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
If Harry is going to make such unilateral decisions then he needs to break up with Ginny and not have a girlfriend.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
No, actually Harry doesn't understand about the Ball. He has never had the opportunity to get involved like that. He just sees that the whole evening will be about things he wants to forget. Harry truly doesn't understand that he actually is obligated to attend this Ball in a way.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Excellent start!
Penny is wise chapter 25 . 3/1/2014
Awesome story. At least three of the brothers turned out all right too bad Fred died.
Sakura Lisel chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Wait if Ginny shot the KILLING CURSE at Harry before she disarmed, what happened to it? There's no mention of it being blocked, or Harry ducking, or SOMEONE ELSE getting hit by it and dying instantly after she fired it at Harry, so where the heck did it go? *lol*
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Um... why are they acting like Harry's going to get mad if he found out Ginny took another guy to the memorial ball? It's not like he DOESN'T know what she's planning, seeing how Ginny already REPEATEDLY told him that if he didn't take her to the ball then she would find someone else who would because she didn't want to go without a date, and Harry didn't bat a eye once to any of her rants about taking someone else to the ball if Harry wouldn't go with her. *lol* Plus the fact that he told her that if she wants to dance there he practically gave his blessing for her to dance with another guy, when he flat out told her that she can dance with either her brothers OR her FRIENDS. Unless the 'friends' he thought she would dance with were girls, wasn't that a prompt from him that she had his 'blessing' to do what she wished with another guy at the ball? *lol*
Clickydowiz chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Why the style change hes so fab now. Earrings lol.
Clickydowiz chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
It was good except the message you are sending to young people. That they have to have sex to "keep" arround a boyfriend/girlfriend. I recommend the edit that they lovingly had sex not just to "keep" each other arround. I understand Molly and Aurther being "mad" about it but take out the part about her doing anything to keep him.
Kai chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Why is it a case of Hermione Granger against Ronald Weasley? Isn't rape against the law? Shouldn't it be Wizarding Britain against Ronald Weasley? Why is it a civil action instead of a criminal case? Why was the offender still not questioned under veritaserum? The Weasleys are glaring, but shouldn't Rons TRUTHFUL testimony prove that they are in the wrong?
Kai chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
I wonder... I wonder... I wonder why the hell the wizarding court system is STILL fucked up like before. Do they have veritaserum or not? Do they have pensieve memories or not? Do they have magical oaths (for example not to lie in front of the court) or not?

What were all those photos and questions for? In the real world they are necessary and I can imagine that they are torturous for the victim.

But the magical world just needs an initial suspicion, and the bruises should be easily sufficient for that. Then the offender is questioned under veritaserum, et voila, case solved. Either he did it, then he will be punished or he didn't, then, well then it could become complicated.

The same with Ginny. She can be asked under veritaserum (really appropriate in an attempted murder case), et voila, no more lying redhaired bitch and a solved case.

And where is the rape charge for Dursley? Perhaps Harry really wants to forget, but doesn't the memory extraction for pensieve use even help with that? AND they are perfect, even after ten or fifteen years. And there are lots of child rapists running around, never to be punished, which in itself is wrong.
rowenasheir chapter 25 . 10/29/2013
Blood test? maybe Lily's family were skwibs