SPNxBookworm chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Great work! :D I'm so loving the brotherly banter in this one! It's perfect and you nail Dean and Sam! :D

Favourite was the rock paper scissors bit! XD :P I know right? Every single time! Dean! And the I Heart Camping...AHH! You are a genius! :D I'm prepared to bet Sam picked that on purpose. ;)
Loved how Dean added 'bars' after every place he mentioned...

"our next hunt's gonna be in a large town with lots of people and shops, and bars, and sidewalks, and bars, and proper roads,, and bars, and a motel, and some bars."

It was hilarious! XD

Town boy?! I don't know why, but I'm laughing! Really awesome chapter! :D
I do have a question. do you plan the whole case before hand or just follow it along as it goes? I'm going to go with Wendigo or Yeti. :)
Can't wait to read more! :D
geraldine123 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Loved it can't wait to read more x
mb64 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Of course we're all kind and fun- we're Supernatural fans, right?! :D

This continues to be very entertaining and interesting! Can't wait for more! (I hope I don't get taken off the "kind list" for being highly impatient?!) I love the idea of them camping in the woods.

Oh and does the list of suspects still include whassits?!

flygirl33 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
so funny to picture them in the woods with awful packs, and dean bitching about them! LOL! these are 2 great chaps!
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
AHHH! AWESOMENESS! :D I absolutely loved the brotherly banter between the boys! :D
And 'lady wendigo'? AHHA! That cracked me up! I nearly spilled all my juice over my keyboard.

And the ending...SAM's awesome geekiness...loved itt!

Can't wait to see what's next in store! I'm going to go read this chapter again! I loved it!

*hurries off waving behind her*
geraldine123 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
That was great loved it, looking forward to the next update x
geraldine123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Good start on to chapter 2 x
kjdw chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Another good chapter. Thank for for updating so fast!
kjdw chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I like this a lot and am looking forward to riding the story train!
mb64 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
This continues to be very interesting! Can't wait to see what the Yeti hunters find in the woods!

More, more, more! Please!

PsychoPicasso chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Ooh, I love it! Your writing always get me intrigued and I love the humor you insert into the story. I could totally see Sam screaming and Dean clinging. xD great job, I can't wait for more! ;)
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Yay! You're back! Awesome first chapter ! 'Whassits' poor dean ;)

'Dean glared at his smirking brother.

"You're evil, and I hate you."

"No you don't."

Sam watched as Dean's resistance crumbled.

"Ok, you win...But I still hate you, so there!"

Awwww...this line was my favorite! You are awesome! Cant wait for more. I swear...i've read a lot of case fics...but yours are the best!
flygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
this is a cool new story start. i hope to see more on it soon because i am wondering what will be in the forrest.
Winchesters4Me chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This looks like it will be a good story. I am curiuos about what will happen.
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Okay here is your review just so you can get the train off to a fast start! (Since I otherwise wouldn't have reviewed...okay yes I would have!)

Anyway, I was so happy to see that you've started something new already. Yay! Yippee! Yehaw!

Fun and interesting beginning and I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes!

150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10