Reviews for THAT WHICH LAY HERE WAITING
DearHart chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
333333333333
SPNxBookworm chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
That truly is the question. HOW? :P
Awesome chapter. Loved it! I laughed when i imagined Dean squirming around in the sleeping bag. And the whole "Sammeeee" bit...GOD...I can just imagine him yelling for Sam. GUH! Adorable!

Update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
It's no wonder Sam has a blank spot in his memories. That thrall the nymphs put him under was intense. So Dean blessed the water? Ingenious! No wonder they 'melted'! Saved both of their butts. I guess all of those other bodies and skeletons were their other victims. So sad. I'm glad Dean kept Sam from becoming one of them. I wonder if Sam will find out he shot Dean? You'd think he would have seen it, when Dean stripped and got into the sleeping bag, but maybe Dean made him turn the other way. The hospital would know that was a gunshot wound, if Sam takes him to one to be treated. Wonder how Dean will avoid that.

Sounds like you had an epic weekend! That dude deserved to be taken down, breaking the rules like that! Some people! Hope your meeting turned out to be something fun! :)
SPN Mum chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Hahaha! I LOVE DEan's messed up speech! "S'mee...Y u nakd?" "You dun Nmphffs nookiii? Vry bad." That was hilarious! Sam didn't have a clue what Dean was referring to, and when Dean tried to slap Sam for hitting him, I just died. lol It's going to be interesting to see what Dean tells Sam, and I'm sure Sam will feel VERY bad for treating Dean like that, even though he was under the enchantment and didn't know what he was doing.
mb64 chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
Great writing! Great chapter! Great story!

Hoping that your business proposition went well. Very curious as to what it was all about. Keep us informed please!

mb64 chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Hmmm. . . . what is going on?! So intriguing. Very glad there is another chapter waiting already!

SPNxBookworm chapter 25 . 6/15/2013
Awesome chapter! I'm kind of waiting for them to talk about the shooting. O_O am i too greedy? I love brotherly banter/moments and angst..sue me.

This was splendid! :D :)

You did get me kind of confused with your authors note at the end though...total random stuff according to me..or is it just me?

Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
P.S. i finished the story i was reading of yours (the sequel thing to way of the dead.) and it was amazing. I loved it. I don't think it needs a re-write at all. :) ;)
flygirl33 chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
this is really good and i like it bunches!
SPNxBookworm chapter 24 . 6/15/2013
Really?! This is already coming to an end? *whines dramatically*
URGH! And this is getting so good!
I loved the "Smimy" :P Trust Sam to take the literal meaning :P Also, Dean's weak punch at Sam, I TOTALLY was expecting it, just waiting for Dean to punch Sam for the blows he endured :P

AWESOMETASTIC chapter! :D Can't wait to read more :)
DearHart chapter 24 . 6/14/2013
BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE EVER HOPED FOR! I LOVE YOU! Hswjiejxjkquwdjdkkkwlkamc
SPNxBookworm chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
I feel stupid...I absolutely have run out of words to describe how much I'm loving this case fic. Awesome, splendid, fantastic, fabulous, amazing, extraordinary, etc. doesn't even begin to cover it! LEGIT!

This was awesome! I loved the action in this one, especially Dean holding onto Sam's leg. Poor Sam. He must have gotten a pretty hard whiff of the enchantment. He'd never hurt Dean like that. I think. Supernatural creatures can make you do a lot of things. ;)

Loved your description of the Naiad somehow just ?disintegrating? away. Bone-chilling description.

Being a Dean girl...and loving both hurt!Sam and Dean, you are truly making my week by your updates! This story has everything!

Do update soon as I'm really eager to find out what happens next!
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
What? O.O What did Dean do? Did he recite some sort of spell. so that he changed the water when he was dragged into it? Whatever happened, it looks like it saved Sam, killed the sisters, and destroyed the trees. What happened to Dean though?
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Oh no! Sam tricked Deaninto moving within reach of the sisters! O.o How is he going to stop them now?
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
Stupid bitches need to have their enchantment broken! I think it's time Dean found a way to cover Sam's ears! Maybe then Sam won't want to obey the sisters anymore.
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 6/12/2013
Nooooo! I don't want Sam to be a delicious meal for the sisters! I agree with the youngest. They should play with him first, so Dean has a chance to come save him! lol
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »