Reviews for THAT WHICH LAY HERE WAITING
SPNxBookworm chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
*O* Awesome work! Loved this chapter! You my friend are a talented writer. A REAL talented writer! :)
Elohim.Aelf chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
:D excited for the next one!
mb64 chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
Yay- a new chapter! *does happy dance*

Very enjoyable! But tell Dean to hurry up and rescue baby brother soon.

Looking forward to the next chapter!

DearHart chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
GAH! I'm sensing some FIGHT SCENE EPICNESS in the near future. *SQUEE*
kjdw chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
I have liked these past 2 chapters also and I like this story.
mb64 chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
Great chapter, wonderful story!

Thanks for listening to our pleas- you are so kind!

SPNxBookworm chapter 19 . 6/3/2013
*O* Mesmerizing! Awesome work yet again! I'm still clueless as to what is next...I can't wait to find out more. :) Poor Dean. I can just imagine what he looks like ;) *sets off into uncontrollable giggles*
flygirl33 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
thankx for updating again. i am liking this and hope that dean gets to rescue sam soon!
mb64 chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
Another great update! Wonderful descriptions as usual (my feet even feel a bit weird now!).

Only problem? I want more! :D

SPNxBookworm chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Alright, I'm totally going to stop pretending I know what's going on, because i don't. You leave so many twists that I'm utterly confused. o_O
The creature...GAH!...what is that thing? Awesome description by the way. I was gripped throughout the whole chapter.
Dean gooey clay grumpy Dean. ;P I loved it! :D
flygirl33 chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
sam is in more and more trouble and now dean is too! OxO. This is a good chappie.
flygirl33 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
i hope that sam will be okay and that dean will find him soon.
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
Dean might have found a way past the boulders, but is it the RIGHT way? O.o He's going to be tempted to bathe in that pool, isn't he? To get all the sticky clay stuff off. I don't think Sam will wake up, until it's too late...and maybe not even then! As tasty as Sam might be, I don't want him to be eaten by the Naiad! Hurry up and get to Sam, Dean!
SPNxBookworm chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
You are...GAH! Awesome? Evil? Amazing? Mysterious? I have no word! Awesome work yet again. I'm a fan of both the adorable, handsome Winchester boys and definitely freak out with one or both of them in grave peril. You are killing me with the suspense! SAMMY!

I'm still clueless as to what is next in store. It's the best part about your fictions. I never know what to expect and am just mind blown by the outcome! I'm not kidding! I have mentioned that you have to work on the show right? ;) You'd make SUCH COOL EPISODES! :D

Anywho, I'm ranting here. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top, UPDATE ASAP!
mb64 chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Great chapter! But rescue Sam soon, please- even us Deangirls are worried about him!

150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »