Reviews for The Threshold of Salvation
M. Cooper Jinks chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
That was intense! Very powerful and suspenseful. I could hear the clock ticking with each passing sentence. You do a great job of capturing all of the uncertainty and pain in these last short moments.

That last line: "I whisper, just before my body hits the pitiless, savage waters that will smother the raging flames of my inferno."

Very Chilling!
Spirit398 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Well that was incredibly depressing. But amazing. Do you thunk you could do a fanfic in which Tris has a cutting addiction? Like a multi chapter thing? Only thing, please don't kill her at the end. you can pm me your response. my name is Spirit398 i just haven't logged in today.
PrincessBlonde chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
haunted roses chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
one word:

laurel-madness chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
oh i didn't need my heart to be in one piece today thanks
FantasyWisher chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hey it's Crista. I loved good. Definitely some inspiration. And do we really walk alone when there are other people who walk the same path?
thefabulouskatie chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I absolutely love the beginning, and then you kind of lost me in the middle, and I simply adore the end. So yeah, it's a little confusing, but the good kind of confusing, if that makes any sense. Now reading back through it, the middle section (beginning with the first mention of shadows, I think) makes more sense because I know how it ends. It's beautifully written. I think it's just one of those pieces that you have to read over and over again to get all the little facets. And people are lazy. One thing I would add is a bit more description of where she is. I know you mention that she's near the Chasm, but I took that as a mental nearness (does that make sense?) on the first read-through. Maybe that's just me, but I was mostly confused because I didn't know where she was. Again, this is a beautiful piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow. This is seriously one of the most amazingly written fictions I have ever read. Amazing.
divergentfangirls chapter 1 . 4/30/2013