Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
Mechconstrictor chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Sorry, I can't find myself reading past this chapter. I was going to stop after the first chapter when you said you might not even make Xander a potential immortal but I kept on just to see where things went. The issue that turned me away from the story is the fact that you are writing Methos as not Death. That does go against everything from the Highlander mythos. And the title you give him goes against the four horsemen mythos. There was no Victory.
Peanut Gallery chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Well Done, Well Written, Well though out with Kendra being aggressive against
Xander/Methos deadly force would be the result and making Ford the Big Bad with a plan is a great direction. More would be nice but it will stand allow nicely.

Thanks for a Great Read,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Fun story again.
Jason123456 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
a early reviewer mention kelvar wearing vampires. a stake would go through it but here a better idea a breastplate with kevlar inside it that way you have bullet and weapon protection at once.
Sakiku chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bwahahaha, just for the experience with sewing a sword into a coat, I've got to leave a review XD

SO giving out kudos to a fellow nut trying to make that stuff work in realidy :)))
Mortimer Grimm chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
If it were me, I'd probably hold off Xander dying until Glory or Adam did it.
Nevertheless, a great story which I'll be glad to follow. :)
tanis19 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter!
Oxnate chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
I just had to point out to the anonymous reviewer that a knife absolutely will go through (normal) Kevlar. A normal human would need a sharp stake and extra force, but they could dust a vamp wearing Kevlar.
me chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
You know, a vampire in a bullet-proof vest would be a scary thing. Because if a bullet can't get through it, a wooden stake would have no chance.

This is a pretty cool take on the situation. I certainly appreciate that Xander wasn't immediately amazing with a sword and all buffed up, and that he didn't jump in to save the day and show everyone up with his awesome spectacular new skills, like so many tend to let happen. The journey toward strength is better than instant strength, and a story is built on characters interacting well as much as well-thought-out plot events, I always say.
Lazarus.357 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Excellent Crossover...and I personally like the idea of Xander as an Immortal, especially if Buffy gets to live to an older age.

In terms of writing style, characterization, spelling and grammar, plot and theme - all the mechanics of storytelling - you are excellent.
Starway Man chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Wow! Now this is what I call good fanfic. You have totally turned everything around, which is great in terms of plot development and keeping the audience on its toes, not just retelling the events of season 2 with an Immortal twist.

Okay, first off, Angel ending up dust. Ditto Spike and Dru. Not only has it left Ford and Chantarelle more or less in charge of Sunnydale's vamps (something I have NEVER seen before), you have totally screwed up the plans of fate and destiny! Those three played a huge role in future events (okay, not so much Drusilla, but still) and now with all of them gone, it's impossible to predict WHAT will happen. For example, the odds are that Kendra will not die, Faith will never be Called, and in season 3...either the Sisterhood of Jhe will win due to the lack of an extra Slayer, or the Mayor will successfully Ascend! And even if they don't, what will happen where the Initiative and ADAM are concerned? Not to mention Glory...

Secondly, Xander as a pre-Immie. Like another reviewer hinted, big surprise there. :) Still, I figure it's gonna ruin his life in more ways than one. Sure, at 17 he wouldn't be thinking about marriage and kids yet (even though it looks like you will make this a Buffy/Xander 'ship story, if not now then soon), but the years will pass quickly and even though adoption is always an option, it won't quite be the same - which is something he would know from Methos's memories. I think that guy got married 68 times or something? So it's not unfeasible to think he raised quite a few children in his time.

Anyway, it seems like you are close to wrapping this story up and maybe getting started on the sequel. Or maybe that's just me? As always, I hope we see more soon!
Deadzepplin chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I enjoyed the chapter because we can see the effect of the rescue of angel because they didn't have another slayer to help end result he ended up dead and it will be another thing that Buffy will hold against the watchers because if they had mentioned or informed them that Kendra had been activated or another slayer would be coming then it all would have turned out different
Chunk127 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I like this story but now it's got me on the hunt for one where either Buffy or Cordy get turned into Amanda.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Angel is dead. Wow he didn't even really get an on screen death.

Yeah, Ford seems to be the only vampire that has plans that really work, or at least go somewhat well. Even Spike (who was supposed to be a master vamp) couldn't get his plans to work. (That they were crude and idiotic plans don't count) lol.

Well Xander is gonna be immortal (Shocker i'm telling you :) But now he has to deal with the fact he won't grow old with his friends. Though i think if you don't have a violent death you won't become one (I think i remember hearing about that but it doesn't really seem all that logical)

At least he has the chance to accept his fate before it happens. Unlike most immortals who just have it thrust upon them.

Any chance you going to have another mortal cross paths with Xander?
tenchifew chapter 16 . 5/31/2013