Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
TheLandYachtAustin chapter 16 . 12/24/2013
Awesome story! Please continue this soon.
eyann85 chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Love this… Haven't read a good btvs/highlander crossover for Avery long time ... love it love it love it, hoping for more awesomeness soon!
Maverick500 chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Awesome story will there be a sequel. If there is maybe Xander, and Spike could become friends, because of Methos's memorories
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I am liking this story, please continue it and update please!
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
This is awesome. Very cool.
Mechconstrictor chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
Sorry, I can't find myself reading past this chapter. I was going to stop after the first chapter when you said you might not even make Xander a potential immortal but I kept on just to see where things went. The issue that turned me away from the story is the fact that you are writing Methos as not Death. That does go against everything from the Highlander mythos. And the title you give him goes against the four horsemen mythos. There was no Victory.
Peanut Gallery chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Well Done, Well Written, Well though out with Kendra being aggressive against
Xander/Methos deadly force would be the result and making Ford the Big Bad with a plan is a great direction. More would be nice but it will stand allow nicely.

Thanks for a Great Read,

Peanut Gallery
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Fun story again.
Jason123456 chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
a early reviewer mention kelvar wearing vampires. a stake would go through it but here a better idea a breastplate with kevlar inside it that way you have bullet and weapon protection at once.
Sakiku chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bwahahaha, just for the experience with sewing a sword into a coat, I've got to leave a review XD

SO giving out kudos to a fellow nut trying to make that stuff work in realidy :)))
Mortimer Grimm chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
If it were me, I'd probably hold off Xander dying until Glory or Adam did it.
Nevertheless, a great story which I'll be glad to follow. :)
tanis19 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter!
Oxnate chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
I just had to point out to the anonymous reviewer that a knife absolutely will go through (normal) Kevlar. A normal human would need a sharp stake and extra force, but they could dust a vamp wearing Kevlar.
me chapter 15 . 6/2/2013
You know, a vampire in a bullet-proof vest would be a scary thing. Because if a bullet can't get through it, a wooden stake would have no chance.

This is a pretty cool take on the situation. I certainly appreciate that Xander wasn't immediately amazing with a sword and all buffed up, and that he didn't jump in to save the day and show everyone up with his awesome spectacular new skills, like so many tend to let happen. The journey toward strength is better than instant strength, and a story is built on characters interacting well as much as well-thought-out plot events, I always say.
Lazarus.357 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Excellent Crossover...and I personally like the idea of Xander as an Immortal, especially if Buffy gets to live to an older age.

In terms of writing style, characterization, spelling and grammar, plot and theme - all the mechanics of storytelling - you are excellent.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »