Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
Deadzepplin chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I enjoyed the chapter because we can see the effect of the rescue of angel because they didn't have another slayer to help end result he ended up dead and it will be another thing that Buffy will hold against the watchers because if they had mentioned or informed them that Kendra had been activated or another slayer would be coming then it all would have turned out different
Chunk127 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I like this story but now it's got me on the hunt for one where either Buffy or Cordy get turned into Amanda.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Angel is dead. Wow he didn't even really get an on screen death.

Yeah, Ford seems to be the only vampire that has plans that really work, or at least go somewhat well. Even Spike (who was supposed to be a master vamp) couldn't get his plans to work. (That they were crude and idiotic plans don't count) lol.

Well Xander is gonna be immortal (Shocker i'm telling you :) But now he has to deal with the fact he won't grow old with his friends. Though i think if you don't have a violent death you won't become one (I think i remember hearing about that but it doesn't really seem all that logical)

At least he has the chance to accept his fate before it happens. Unlike most immortals who just have it thrust upon them.

Any chance you going to have another mortal cross paths with Xander?
tenchifew chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Interesting chapter.
Thank you for writing.
Hacksaw Bill chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Good chapter. Thanks.
knightblazer85 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
no mention of kendra's fate yet?

altho i guess it has only been a few days, zabuto probably thinks she's working
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Damn, the cliffie was still completely evil, but I'm just glad that you didn't leave us hanging onto it for too long. Looking forward to reading more of your stories to come.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Noooo! that clifie is pure evil!
tenchifew chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Very interesting story.
Thank you for writing.
denise3 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Is he going to turn Immortal? I'm kind of expecting it now. It'd be cool! Thank you very much for this story, and please continue!
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Damn.

Kinda hope Xander doesn't go and die. That would suck.
Starway Man chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Pretty cool chapter, action a-plenty and some nicely strained conversation. And the final scene was a classic! For some reason, I doubt Xander will die, but if he did...it would *suck* if he was then forced to be 17 for the rest of his life, wouldn't it? More soon!
PcDawn chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Nooooo! Xander! ... Immortal! ... Can't wait for more!
Hacksaw Bill chapter 15 . 5/29/2013