Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
Thank you for writing.
Hacksaw Bill chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Good chapter. Thanks.
knightblazer85 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
no mention of kendra's fate yet?

altho i guess it has only been a few days, zabuto probably thinks she's working
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
Damn, the cliffie was still completely evil, but I'm just glad that you didn't leave us hanging onto it for too long. Looking forward to reading more of your stories to come.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Noooo! that clifie is pure evil!
tenchifew chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Very interesting story.
Thank you for writing.
denise3 chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Is he going to turn Immortal? I'm kind of expecting it now. It'd be cool! Thank you very much for this story, and please continue!
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Damn.

Kinda hope Xander doesn't go and die. That would suck.
Starway Man chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Pretty cool chapter, action a-plenty and some nicely strained conversation. And the final scene was a classic! For some reason, I doubt Xander will die, but if he did...it would *suck* if he was then forced to be 17 for the rest of his life, wouldn't it? More soon!
PcDawn chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Nooooo! Xander! ... Immortal! ... Can't wait for more!
Hacksaw Bill chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Great chapter. Thanks.
tenchifew chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Interesting story.
Thank you or writing.
Starway Man chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Good continuation of the classic WML episode. So, Norman the Bug Man survived and left instead of Patrice? Nice twist there. And Ford finally showed his face again! Too bad Chantarelle/Lily/Anne didn't do likewise, but I'm assuming she'll turn up again soon. I look forward to seeing what happens when Buffy and Xander follow Willie to that church - will Angel be there? I assume so, anyway, Ford and co. probably nabbed him somehow. And personally, from the way the story has been structured so far, I rather doubt Willie will simply say to the undead guards at that church, "Don't ever say your friend Willie don't come through in a pinch" and present Buffy and Xander to the undead on a silver platter! More soon.
otakuguy chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Ouch! Kendra dead. Ok, well that's nothing new, I mean she died in canon. But, killed by the 'good guys.' Wow. Nice one. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Keep up the good work.
aznblackhowling chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I look forward to the next update.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »