Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
tenchifew chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Interesting story.
Thank you or writing.
Starway Man chapter 14 . 5/27/2013
Good continuation of the classic WML episode. So, Norman the Bug Man survived and left instead of Patrice? Nice twist there. And Ford finally showed his face again! Too bad Chantarelle/Lily/Anne didn't do likewise, but I'm assuming she'll turn up again soon. I look forward to seeing what happens when Buffy and Xander follow Willie to that church - will Angel be there? I assume so, anyway, Ford and co. probably nabbed him somehow. And personally, from the way the story has been structured so far, I rather doubt Willie will simply say to the undead guards at that church, "Don't ever say your friend Willie don't come through in a pinch" and present Buffy and Xander to the undead on a silver platter! More soon.
otakuguy chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Ouch! Kendra dead. Ok, well that's nothing new, I mean she died in canon. But, killed by the 'good guys.' Wow. Nice one. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Keep up the good work.
aznblackhowling chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I look forward to the next update.
Starway Man chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
Now this is an interesting turn of events! Angel killed Kendra, and Xanthos was an accessory to the crime. I wonder how that will play out when everyone learns the truth? Almost certainly not well. And I kinda liked the omake with the 'Sliding Doors' movie theme, where the changes in just one moment can lead to two incredibly outcomes.

And just out of interest, I know that Faith is certainly the most logical choice of the next Slayer to be Called; but does it HAVE to be that particular girl? Was it ever stated anywhere that the pre-Scythe Chosen Ones are activated according to a numbered list, or it's just the random selection of a Potential Slayer depending on where and when her predecessor dies? Anyway, as always, I hope we see more of this story soon!
Ltlconf chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Howdy!

Well, we'll find out how Xander's wired when he finds out the girl was one of the GOOD GUYS! Sure collateral damage and friendly fire happens, but still, she was a teen on the side of light here, if you're like any soldier in such situations, you're gonna be feeling more than a little guilty. Of course Kendra's not ID-ing herself didn't help but hey, Angel's a vamp and Xander was in a demon bar and helping him, what would you, not knowing the lay of the land, do?
Yeah, big oops.
Of course the REAL screw up was on the Council's end for (as usual) not calling Giles and sharing info. Ya know, simply getting on the phone and telling him the Slayer was on her way, what she looked like, and her name. Those guys are worse than the cliche "need to know" CIA types in movies! Of course, that's the cliche they're using...HEH!
Fun thing is that if/when Faith nails Finch, they'll be pretty hypocritical to get all squirrelly 'bout it...well more than they were in canon anyhow!

You know, one of the dumbest thing in the series was how all shocked (shocked, SHOCKED!) they were at the idea of a second Slayer. One dies, another's called, that's the way it is...and Buffy DIED. Sure she was resuscitated but the heart stopped, period and the universe ain't particular.
Frankly, they shoulda been asking where the next Slayer was and why she HADN'T shown up by then!

The Cracker!
Deadzepplin chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Dang I am a fan of Kendra and now she be dead but it was bold and I like the way it went where it was Angel who killed her instead of Xander, plus it will reflect incredibly badly on the council because they didn't inform Giles of the new slayer in town and because of that she got killed
Guest chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
xander behaves like a fucking shotshot. i would dearly love to see his expression when he finds out that they just offed a slayer.
otakuguy chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Wow. It's been so long since I watched Highlander that I had forgotten about the infertility. And, ACTION this chapter, Yay! Will Xanthos try to have himself tested to see if he's immortal, or will he find out the hard way from getting too involved in the order of Taraka?

Another great chapter, cant wait for more!
Starway Man chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Lots of action in this chapter, and I mean that in more than one sense of the word. :) Xander's scenes with Aura and Cordelia were awesome - the Methos aspect of his psyche really is influencing him a lot these days, isn't it? It was pretty good alternate version of the WML episode as well. My favorite lines were, "I believe that's enough, Xander." "She was reaching for another weapon." "Oh, well in that case, never mind." Where do you come up with this stuff? :) More soon!
tenchifew chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
Nice one.
Thank you for writing.
Jason123456 chapter 12 . 5/22/2013
yeah he used that free sample trick to get women to open there doors for him
Shisou Wolfe chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Hopefully Willow won't be getting all cold hearted. Though I can see it for a little bit. She's got to be broken hearted right now.

Is Aura an OC? Just curious because I'm not sure how many of Cordy's friends were named.
otakuguy chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Another great chapter. I'm glad you didn't dwell too long on the emancipation hearing. Can't wait to see what happens next!

With Oz possibly on the horizon, will we be seeing the return of the Scoobies, or will Xanthos remain the (relative) lone wolf? What does the future hold for Aura? And, whatever happened to Ford? Only future chapters will tell!
Starway Man chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
Another good chapter, and loved the Princess Bride quotes. I was hoping for my favorite, "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!" but those ones were good too. There's still no sign of reconciliation with Buffy and Willow, which is not surprising; but on the plus side, Xander and Joyce are getting along great, ditto with Giles. The date with Aura intrigued me; and is it just my imagination, or did Cordelia exhibit a small trace of the ol' green-eyed monster there? Anyway, I hope we see more soon.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »