Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
tenchifew chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
Interesting story.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 10 . 5/18/2013
I'm pretty sure Xander's parents don't care one way or the other. Honestly, those people should have never had kids. Though that would leave us sadly Xander-less and that's not good. :S

So is Buffy still going to be friends with Xander?

I'm pretty sure Giles is gonna be sad because he can't have Xander and Buffy spar anymore, which will suck for him.

Something must be going on at her store. Did Joyce have a store in the show, I don't remember... :S
Albino87 chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Great story

Keep the chapters coming
Starway Man chapter 9 . 5/17/2013
Some nice scenes here, especially with the 'breakup' between Xander and Willow. You showcase character development well there, as without the Old Man's influence I doubt Xander would have acted in such a manner. Well, not during season 2 anyway. I'm curious what's gonna happen to Buffy, with Joyce laying down the law to her - will she find out her daughter is dating an 'older guy' sooner than what happened on the show? More soon!
tenchifew chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Nice one.
Jason123456 chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
knowing xander and methos are show in there show i would guess he would just buy a sword of giles, and use his friendship with him to get it real cheap. but really like what you have so far
ElDani chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
You were right, the scene was great. I can just see Buffy in my mind's eye, completely scandalized as she sees Xander sitting next to Joyce, who leaned towards Xander as they continue their intimate conversation.
ElDani chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Huh, it seems like the site has swallowed up the notice emails for the past couple of chapters, so I had a bit to catch up on. By the way, I only know of one kind of gummy bear and that is the original from Haribo ;) Prior to this chapter, I had never even hard of Disney's animated version of it. I guess you learn something new every daw.

My favorite scene in this chapter is Xander's business meeting with an older lady and I can't wait to see how Buffy will react to the "date" when she finds out.
Jason123456 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
i will admit i forgot all about this show when i was younger i never missed a episode thanks for remind me of good old memories (gummi bears)
Starway Man chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Nice update, and I saw the lyrics over at TtH, thanks for including them there. As for Xander's date - it's not Joyce, is it? That would be channelling Methos almost a bit too much, Buffy competing with her mother for Xander's attention. Although, from a certain POV, it's also funny as hell...more soon!
tenchifew chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Interesting story.
BURN3 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I have to say that I'm loving this story so far. I just wish the chapters were a little longer but I'll take what I can get. ;)

I'd like to see Xander get into magic but in a very different way than Williow. The whole mind, body, soul becomes one thing that takes longer but is very powerful in the long run. Use and grow his internal magic and tap into the ambient energy around him. Think Jedi-ish or with Methos on board maybe Sith-ish. No beseeching minor gods, no summoning demons and no whoring out his soul for some power.

Thanks for the quick updates.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Got a nephew that loves those stupid bears. Song's stuck in my head now, about as bad as the land before time.

So I'm assuming he's meeting Joyce? Though Willow does need to realize that Xander is not going to like her that way. It just might take some time.

I'm waiting on pins and needles to see what Ford is doing. He seems to be taking over the role Spike would have played.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Damn, Angel didn't die *sigh* Oh well. Well Ford is turning out to be a bad guy and Buffy is at least coming to terms with the new Xander. I like how his quip-foo is so much better. :)
Starway Man chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Some interesting scenes with Angel showing his vampire nature, and the Xander/Buffy conversation. You get the feeling that Giles will now try to split Buffy and Angel up, which would leave her open for Xander to take his shot...more soon please!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »