Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
ElDani chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I don't know Highlander well enough to either judge or condemn you. That said, what we see in a TV series or a movie are often incomplete snap-shots of the whole story and the characters' lives. It doesn't surprise me, that people could succumb to a popular misconception such as the identity of the Four Horsemen.

Xander's really strict and to the point in this chapter, telling Buffy to man up, by giving her not only the truth but also hard choices. I loved that!
ElDani chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Oh I love the irony of the Angel-Ford scene. Here is not a vampire, that drains a human, but a human that uses the chained and helpless vampire. Can't wait to read about Buffy and Xander's reaction to Ford now ;)
tenchifew chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Interesting turn of events.
Thank you for writing.
KenJ chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoying your story, hope you continue it! ;)

There's one point I hope you address in the next chapter, Ford is Angel's Childe so why doesn't Angel try ordering Ford to release him?
Shisou Wolfe chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Dumbass Angel, master vamp my ass. :P I like what you did with Ford, something different is always good. I'm kind of hoping that Angel and Ford die horrible deaths, maybe together. :S

Xander is defiantly more mature, I suppose that will happen with 5000 years worth of memories but now he's got to deal with the immaturity of his friends and his changing views. I can't wait to see how you pull it off :)
Starway Man chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Good scenes with Angel and Ford, and Xander and Buffy. I liked the bit at the end where Willow showed up, and Xander lied oh-so-easily, without the slightest stammer or hesitation! The vestiges of the Old Man is really shown well there. Will Angel survive? Will Willow get over Xander breaking her heart? I hope we see more soon!
Shisou Wolfe chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh yeah, vamps could fly in the movie huh? God, that was such a weird flick. Anyway I love this story, slightly sad that Xander isn't Immortal but happy he won't watch his friends die. Though the Immortal bit usually comes after they die, so maybe he is *shrug*

I like your interpretation of Immortals. That just makes it so much sadder whenever they kill each other, now I'm gonna think of that every time I watch the show. :)
Starway Man chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Good to see such a quick update on this story, even though I'm a bit confused on what's happened. Did Angel get knocked out, brought to the Sunset Club, and his inner Angelus was somehow freed to kill and turn Ford? If so, does that mean he ends up another version of that guy on the submarine back in 1943, Sam Lawson? And who is the other kid staring at Angel hungrily, Marvin/Diego? Chantarelle/Lily/Anne? I hope we see more!
ElDani chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Nice update. I love Xander's different reaction to Ford in this chapter.
tenchifew chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Interesting where you will be taking this...
Very good chapter, thank you for writing.
Jason123456 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
that's one cold theory but it makes some sense, maybe you should say there are more than one mother thought maybe two or at most three. If demons did the create the immortals i guessing they would have made more than one. nothing you should put in your story just an idea i had while reading what you have so far
tenchifew chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Interesting beginning.
I just ask myself if Xander is indeed mortal... or just yet to awaken.
Looking forward to see more of this story.
Thank you for writing.
knightblazer85 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
well it is entirely possible.

there's also the possibility that if two immortals were to get together they could concieve a child, unfortunately most immortals are more worried about cutting each others heads off so there's no way to be sure
Starway Man chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
Another good chapter, and interesting take on the whole "where do Immortals come from?" idea. Plus I liked the way Xander is adapting to Methos's memories, to make a quick buck on the side. Who knows, he might even start changing his wardrobe and say farewell to the Hawaiian shirts! :) Hope we see more soon!
aizen the III chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I like that you didn't give xander super powers and that was will written and I also think that the chapters are too short but as long as you keep updating it won't matter much
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »