Reviews for Your Eyes Have Seen
BURN3 chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I have to say that I'm loving this story so far. I just wish the chapters were a little longer but I'll take what I can get. ;)

I'd like to see Xander get into magic but in a very different way than Williow. The whole mind, body, soul becomes one thing that takes longer but is very powerful in the long run. Use and grow his internal magic and tap into the ambient energy around him. Think Jedi-ish or with Methos on board maybe Sith-ish. No beseeching minor gods, no summoning demons and no whoring out his soul for some power.

Thanks for the quick updates.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Got a nephew that loves those stupid bears. Song's stuck in my head now, about as bad as the land before time.

So I'm assuming he's meeting Joyce? Though Willow does need to realize that Xander is not going to like her that way. It just might take some time.

I'm waiting on pins and needles to see what Ford is doing. He seems to be taking over the role Spike would have played.
Shisou Wolfe chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Damn, Angel didn't die *sigh* Oh well. Well Ford is turning out to be a bad guy and Buffy is at least coming to terms with the new Xander. I like how his quip-foo is so much better. :)
Starway Man chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Some interesting scenes with Angel showing his vampire nature, and the Xander/Buffy conversation. You get the feeling that Giles will now try to split Buffy and Angel up, which would leave her open for Xander to take his shot...more soon please!
Jason123456 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
really like what you have so far a really interesting story. i dont know if you plan a pairing of buffy and xander but please dont. i just dont like that pairing i see it to much
tenchifew chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Interesting story,
Very good chapter.
Starway Man chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
Good to see another chapter of the story so quickly. I remember that thing now about "Death and Taxes", and how controversial it was! Also, hello to the imagery with Angel looking like a Holocaust survivor. Xander acted very Methos-like at one point, when Buffy said, "Hold him!" and he immediately replied, "YOU hold him!" I bet he was partially channeling the Old Man's vow of never getting between a man and a woman who were romantically entangled (Valerius Petronius and his wife, the de Valicourt's), as well as Methos's very healthy desire not to put himself in danger. Until next time!
tenchifew chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Will be interesting to see how this turns out.
ElDani chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
I don't know Highlander well enough to either judge or condemn you. That said, what we see in a TV series or a movie are often incomplete snap-shots of the whole story and the characters' lives. It doesn't surprise me, that people could succumb to a popular misconception such as the identity of the Four Horsemen.

Xander's really strict and to the point in this chapter, telling Buffy to man up, by giving her not only the truth but also hard choices. I loved that!
ElDani chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Oh I love the irony of the Angel-Ford scene. Here is not a vampire, that drains a human, but a human that uses the chained and helpless vampire. Can't wait to read about Buffy and Xander's reaction to Ford now ;)
tenchifew chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Interesting turn of events.
KenJ chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Really enjoying your story, hope you continue it! ;)

There's one point I hope you address in the next chapter, Ford is Angel's Childe so why doesn't Angel try ordering Ford to release him?
Shisou Wolfe chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Dumbass Angel, master vamp my ass. :P I like what you did with Ford, something different is always good. I'm kind of hoping that Angel and Ford die horrible deaths, maybe together. :S

Xander is defiantly more mature, I suppose that will happen with 5000 years worth of memories but now he's got to deal with the immaturity of his friends and his changing views. I can't wait to see how you pull it off :)
Starway Man chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Good scenes with Angel and Ford, and Xander and Buffy. I liked the bit at the end where Willow showed up, and Xander lied oh-so-easily, without the slightest stammer or hesitation! The vestiges of the Old Man is really shown well there. Will Angel survive? Will Willow get over Xander breaking her heart? I hope we see more soon!
Shisou Wolfe chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
Oh yeah, vamps could fly in the movie huh? God, that was such a weird flick. Anyway I love this story, slightly sad that Xander isn't Immortal but happy he won't watch his friends die. Though the Immortal bit usually comes after they die, so maybe he is *shrug*

I like your interpretation of Immortals. That just makes it so much sadder whenever they kill each other, now I'm gonna think of that every time I watch the show. :)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »