Reviews for Caught in the Web
So is DeathStroke related in some way to Deadpool?
Could you do mortal kombat girls? It is very rare in Spider-Man's case.
Please do part 3 for harley quinn.
Update please.
SpiderKhan chapter 70 . 4/2
Please do harley quinn part 3 perhaps harley unmasks him but I'll be fine with anything.
What about Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge) special chapter? I'm kind of curious what your take on that would be, considering she's a freerunner, and what Spidey does is similar to freerunning.
A Big Fan chapter 70 . 1/17
Bonjour mon ami! (If you're a girl, then Bonjour mon amie!)
I've got a few suggestions for characters to write about. If you don't want to use any of these, that's fine, if you want to use all of them, so much the better.

Special characters:
1) Gogo Tomago (movie version or comic version, although I would prefer movie version. And please DON'T USE BH6: THE SERIES FOR A PERSONALITY STUDY! THAT SHOW IS CRAP ON THEIR PERSONALITIES!)
2) Annabeth (Percy Jackson)

Marvel/DC characters:
1) could you do the chapters on Kitty Pride and/or Rogue that you mentioned early on? (I started watching X-Men: Evolution, and for some reason, I like Kitty's personality in that show. Although I prefer the movie version of Rogue)
2) Artemis Crock (she is awesome in Young Justice)
3) I agree with Writing Rookie on Kamala Khan, but PLEASE don't do a Gwenpool chapter. I don't know why, but I abhor her character with almost my entire being.

Here you go, and thanks for your consideration!
Forget Unlimited only having one season, by most standards today, it only had a half season! And it was a really good show as well!
I haven't really had a chance to read the comics, so did Spidey really throw the Hulk into space? Or was that your own inclusion for some added humor?
Writing Rookie chapter 70 . 1/3
This chapter has become one of my tonics for Civil War II. Thank you. On that note, it would be nice if you could do a chapter featuring Kamala Khan, a.k.a the person besides Carol most hurt by the event IMO. Or maybe Gwenpool just for crack.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2017
look, honestly, I do not know what to say of these stories, unless they are unique, fantastic and completely breathtaking, just sensational. Each chapter satisfies me and surprises me in a phenomenal way, I just wanted to give you the most sincere congratulations for this splendid story. and taking advantage of this crazy mess, a crazy suggestion that is
I would give to a chapter, not wanting to meddle in the story, please do not think that, you could do a special chapter, using some super heroes that appeared throughout the stories (in this fantastic story of my favorite eternal hero, kk) , but returning to what matters, as I said a meeting between them in some way, that during the chapter was being approached the opinions, feelings and things or events that led them to relate to our dear web head. Well, that's my suggestion. Well, I look forward to the next chapters, bye
Guest chapter 14 . 11/25/2017
I love it wish the real comics would of went in that direction they would not have to kill spiderman off as they did and brought in all those other dumb characters
ScarecrowReaper chapter 70 . 11/13/2017
Interesting please update soon please I would aalso like these for future chapters.
Harley Quinn part 3: She could unmask him while he's still in chair.
Luna Lovegood: Becomes good friends as well she sees signs of him having spiderman powers
Moka Akashiya: They get closer also peter doesn't let students and inner moka walk all over him
utopiazexal chapter 57 . 10/31/2017
do agent carter
SoundVenom chapter 70 . 8/30/2017
Like it look forward to more though it could just been me but maria hill first chapter seem a little too LIKE slade from original teen titans cartoon series tempting a teen with what they want most at end of day terra went to slade to get control over her powers but has to play spy for as repayment for helping maria basically told a young peter she can get offer way to be free of alll bad publicity spiderman's been getting as well from no good goes unpunished have people see as him as hero but catch she wants him to spy on avengers though don't know if that was intentionally or not I vote for these girls.
Stephanie Brown/Spoiler marvel comics
Terra cartoon teen titans series comics
Jubilee x-men marvel comics