Reviews for Caught in the Web
ARandomSpiderFan chapter 44 . 4/15
Goblin King: Aaand here he is at last! the hero of our little drama. Just in time for the thrilling climax! But wait- a twist! The hero isn't one at all. In fact, he never was.
Really, Otto, you're just embarrassing youself with this charade. Granted, you were never on my level, but being a bad guy suited that little lady is your last remaining achievement as Spider-Man. When it all goes boom, you'll have nothing left! hahahaha!

Peter Parker: Except the dignity of knowing I never carried a man-purse.

Goblin King: It's YOU.

Peter Parker: The one and only.

• SERIES FINALE! The end of an era! A tale of triumph and tragedy! The GREEN GOBLIN unmasked! A hero reborn! But what does this mean for OTTO OCTAVIUS?!

• There’s only one man who can save us from the Goblin Nation… PETER PARKER: The one, true SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN!

Released on April 16. WHICH IS TODAY!
A chapter 44 . 4/15
I'd like to see you using the dc heroine vixen in some future chapters. Also could you write more sequels(part 2) of some chapters like hawkgirl, black widow,... And maybe part 3 of sue storm and Raven!
Hit n' Thwip chapter 44 . 4/8
There's still Brunhilde aka Valkyrie. I don't think anyone has ever wrote a fanfic about her and Spidey.
As for a DC character, maybe a female Lantern.
Tomzilla99 chapter 44 . 4/7
Nice work! I did not see this coming. I always wondered what the relationship between the two would be if they made nice.
And since I’m here, could you possibly try one with Jessica Jones, Lady Sif, or Quake? Just, asking.
manuel01 chapter 44 . 4/6
Poor spider have the feet on the mouth power each time he talks with a woman? He's very kinds, noble and honored with friends, but if you put a woman in front of him in a serious talk, he freezes. I would like to suggest something a little diferent, a little conspiration on his friend part to get together any couple (siderman and a super girl/woman), which it's working very timid one to each other.
ARandomSpiderFan chapter 44 . 4/6
Awesome chapter dude, definitely one of my favorites. It's nice to know that there are more people besides me who know and like Victoria Hand. I just recently found out about her, (I think about three months ago?), and after I read some comics wih her in them, I started liking her more and more. Especially with Spider-Man, the way they both acted around each other literally screamed belligerent sexual tension, occasionally with a bit of Comedy Duo thrown into the mix. ( It was really enjoyable reading Victoria play the Straight Ma-er, "woman", to Spider-Man's Stooge.)

I was actually thinking that she would end up kissing him by the end of one of their banters. Even if she was a lesbian, it was hard to think that she was when she and Spider-Man argue like an old married couple. to me at least. And I'm pretty sure that if she ever fell in love with a boy, it would be good ole Spider-Man.

It really is a shame that Marvel decided to kill her off. Although I am hoping that they bring her back to life like they usually do with most comic characters. Don't get me wrong, normally I like when comic characters stay dead, it gives a certain sense of realism to it, but there's just so much unused potential in Victoria Hand that I can't help but want to see her get back into the comic pages. Plus, she's recently become one of my favorite female Marvel characters and I usually hate it when my favorite characters die... And not get brought back to life.

Also, I'd like to recommend another girl for Spidey. Jessica Jones to be exact. I know she's already married to Luke Cage, but seeing as how you already made two chapters with Susan Storm as the Main Girl, I figured, why not? besides Jessica Jones did say she had a crush on Peter back in highschool. I also checked the internet just to make sure.

... It was more than just a crush. WAAAAAY more. Seriously, she was like, Crazy Town Banana Pants in Love with Him! Stalking him, oogling him, daydreaming about him, hell, she even had a notebook with a giant heart that says Jessica Peter surrounded by smaller hearts.

It would be kinda nice and a little poetic to have Jessica renew her crush on Peter again after all these years. and I have to admit, It would be pretty funny to see a jealous and fuming Luke Cage.

... For me at least, for Spider-Man, it's probably gonna be hell.

By the way, I'd also be interested in a Spider-Man/Young Justice Crossover. The one you and JC were talking about sounded intriguing to me. It'd also be nice if, like JC said, Spider-Man was transported from the Marvel Universe to the DC Universe instead of the usual MarvelDC Universe Mix that most people write. maybe it could happen during the Spider-Men: Two heroes of two worlds Arc, like the machine thats supposed to bring Peter back to his world malfunctions and instead brings him to the DC Universe. Although I'd rather it happen after season two. Because unless Spider-Man gets himself deaged during the transport to the DC Universe, I don't think he'd really get to join the Young Justice team during the first season. Since they're all still kids, he'd more likely join the Justice League.

So it would be much better if he joined the Young Justice Team when most of them are already adults. Besides, it gives you a lot of freedom for creativity, plus, I was kinda disappointed that they didn't make a season three with Darkseid as the main villain.

Oh, and before I forget, do you think Julia Carpenter has feelings for Spider-Man in canon? It's just, right before Julia slipped into a coma after she saw that Marvel NOW! vision, she said "I'm... So Sorry... Peter...". Out of all the people and things she could have said before she blacked out... Why Peter? is it just because he's the center of the Web of Life? Or is it... Something more?

Also, sorry for the long review, but I just had a lot of stuff that I wanted to discuss with you, Thanks again for reading this, see ya.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 44 . 4/3
This is a pretty entertaining work of fiction!
DigitalEmperor001 chapter 44 . 4/2
Hello, I'm a fan of the story and you're doing a great job. If I could make a request: can you please do Catwoman? Or Ravager part 2? Thank you very much.
gunman chapter 44 . 4/2
This chapter was better than I expected it to be, what with Spider-Man's rather open distrust of a woman who worked closely with/for Norman Osborn.
Even so, this was an enjoyable read, and has far greater potential than the one about Maria Hill.
I mean, honestly? How does one form a relationship with someone who tortured, bullied, manipulated, insulted, talked-down-to, and tried to get you to blatantly spy on your fell superheroes?
But, like I said, this was an enjoyable read, if for no other reason than you took a very attractive and studious character and gave her an introspection that maybe she was wrong in helping Osborn, and then she joins the Avengers because Steve Rogers actually gave her a second chance.
Then again, she just gained a unique and informative piece of information about Spider-Man, so maybe there is a chance for her to find a way around paying him.
Cash only, please.
Good work. This has potential for a sequel.
Write on!
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 44 . 4/2
Now that was a hilarious ending. If you follow up on that... Peter, you lucky bastard. Peter might learn to open up to her yet.
Anyways, this was a nice segment. This is a nice way to see their interaction and relationship. I also hated when Marvel killed her off, not to mention how they did it. They could've done so much with her.
Reading this makes me wonder how I can incorporate her into my EMH story...
Anyways, very good chapter overall.
Hey mate great story absolutely loving it.
I just would like for you to do another poison ivy chapter, I really love the whole idea of poison ivy tracking down Peter and I really love the dynamic you created between them. Actually having said that I love every character relationship you wright about. Keep going mate
Try Skye and agent may from agents of shield
NeoTyson chapter 44 . 4/1
It sad I had to remind my self who Victoria hand was then i mentally slap my self when i remember who she was. Any rate this was a nice chapter with peter having a advantage with a girl and reminding the fan that there is a reason why spidey doesn't work for money. I wonder if there will be a follow up to this cause i wouldn't mind seeing one
mkeeg91 chapter 44 . 4/1
haha! oh wow that was great!

I've always loved New Avengers and one interesting twist was mixing Victoria Hand in with the 'merry bunch of weirdos' that is the Avengers

nice work and really loved that last bit that Victoria pulled on poor Peter