Reviews for Caught in the Web
Kiwifan7 chapter 30 . 3/3
Powerful chapter. Well done
Kiwifan7 chapter 27 . 3/3
Wow, I am so glad that I found this story! I absolutely loved this chapter. Such an interesting look into the mind of poison ivy. I would love to see more of her and spider man, should you get the inspiration to write more
Dei chapter 57 . 2/20
Just finished re-reading the entire series, and I still love your characterizations in these short stories. It's even better now that I can skip chapters to the different parts for each girls!

Of course, while reading your works, I was reminded of your previous Young Justice / Spiderman works, which I always enjoyed. I especially enjoyed the interactions between the "bat" family and the "spider" family in those fics. Are you going to be able to post the reworked versions you'd mentioned before? Or maybe repost the old ones?

A quick idea for the interactions between the two families: Stephanie Brown (Spoiler / Batgirl) seemed like someone who would be interesting to see - whether it be with Peter or Anya. Anya especially would be interesting... and she and Steph are the "babies" of their respective families.
JC chapter 57 . 2/13
Great,I hope you do a Scarlet witch part 3,Raven part 3,White tiger part2,Zatanna part 2and Azula from Avatar;the Last airbender,it can be a Marvel version of her.
What are your thoughts on spider-verse?
Deadpoolsson chapter 57 . 2/11
This is some of the best writing I have read in a long time, and I love it to death. If you are ever going to update this again, just wanted to say, I am really looking forward to part 3 of Invisbile Woman, Captain Marvel, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, She-Hulk, Raven, & Scarlet Witch. Part 2 of Hawkwoman, Tigra, Lois Lane, & Black Widow would be cool too. Also, a Shadowcat and Batgirl part 2 would be nice as well. Some new ones you haven't done: Catwoman, The Enchantress, Jean Grey, Rogue (would make for a good multiple part), Huntress, & Plastique.
Anonymous chapter 27 . 2/3
Spider-Man picks up a note.

Dear Spider-Man,
Thank you for the orchid. It's a wonderful gift from you. I hope that we can meet up again so that we can make beautiful music together.

Sincerely,
Poison Ivy
Wonderbee31 chapter 57 . 2/5
Sorry it took so long to review, but this was a nice section, and enjoying the relationship with Janet there, as well as how things ended up with her and Hank, and what all it'd mean to a further relationship with Pete in the long term.
Spidey2 chapter 57 . 2/4
Awesome story! Keep going!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/30
Another one would be where Peter Parker (Spider-Man) meets Roxanne Sutton (Roxy Rocket) and defeats her.
DocSlendy chapter 32 . 1/27
Love for Sips!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 1/24
The big highlight of Caught in the Web is Spider-Man interacting with Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy.
a good work but can you update soon? i love this story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/22
Another version would include Tony Stark/Iron Man thrown into situations involving Marvel/DC girls. In this version, Iron Man meets Mercy Graves.
Anonymous chapter 43 . 1/22
Other story ideas include Spider-Man interacting with Mercy Graves, Princess Python, Vicki Vale, Oracle, and others.
1,367 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »