Reviews for Scenes of Trust
Tolkienfan chapter 14 . 4/12
Poor Thorin! Bad memories pick bad times to haunt him, don't they?
I really loved this story and while I know that Thorin is a fictional character, I just want to hit him upside his big thick skull!
KHB123 chapter 4 . 1/15
That last part of this chapter was hilarious! So funny! Eat your greens, kids, 'cause we know Thorin has to as well!
chestry007 chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
"Just how close would Fíli have to come to death to make Thorin see that he was important to the King? One glance at Fíli's sleeping face made Dwalin hope that he never found out. For Fíli's sake if nothing else. He wasn't sure that the heir would survive the kind of thing it would take to make Thorin see reason."

Well? When does this happen? WHEN DOES IT HAPPEN. Fili is just as important as Kili. Thorin, come to your senses!
chestry007 chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Oh Fili and uncle Thorin. Please give us more Fili and uncle Thorin.
chestry007 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Don't worry, Thorin. I can't ever picture the boys looking at you without love or devotion.
gpgal chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
Poor Fili! I'm so glad Dwalin came to him in the end! It's just not fair! And Fili is such a wonderful dwarf with such a big heart, despite it all!
I'm SO sad this is over! This was such a good story! Would LOVE to see some one shots of their growing up years! More Thorin being an ass and lots of Fili angst and Dis comforting him like a mother bear!
101olive4u chapter 28 . 10/29/2014
Omigosh. That's all I can say. I was sick with the flu today and your story got me through the boring day! I cannot even express how much I adore your story, it's beautiful! But I also cannot get over how annoyingly, terribly, horribly, awfully, disgustingly, shamefully, terrible Thorin was! Thank goodness for Dwalin! Without him, Fili would just melt away! As much as I love Kili, he's so naive and myopic to Fili's sadness. As I said before, awesome story and I am sorry you're not continuing it.
P.S. I'm in the process of reading Trust Me But Don't Thank Me Yet, and I'm so impressed! I read about seventeen chapters on my computer before I started reading this on my phone. Anyway, that story makes so much more sense after reading this story!
Keep up your gorgeous writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Please write the last chapter of your vampire knight fanfiction. I am BEGGING you. Please please please please please UP DATE IT!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
WHY AM I DOING THIS TO MYSELF? WHY?! CURSE YOU PETER JACKSON! sorry for the outburst. I need to control myself. If you haven't read the book and you have no idea why I'm wailing over this... I would suggest you prepare yourself. Others wise feel free to join in my cry of CURSE YOU PETER JACKSON YOU HEART WRENCHER! YOU SUCK PETER JACKSON! Not really. Again sorry for the outburst and great story!
jaymzNshed chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
This was a really great chapter! I loves the part where the dwarves were telling Bilbo about Kili deciding he didnt need to wear close anymore and how Dis had to sew his pants and shirt together to keep hos close on! :p That made me laugh! ;)
I cant believe this story is already over! I truly have been really enjoying it!
Keep up the awesome work! ;)
girlgeekjf chapter 27 . 8/21/2014
I love having this scene from the book expanded.
jaymzNshed chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
This was a really good chapter! :) I liked how Bofur went in to help Filiband Kili out! ;)
Looking forward for more! :)
HobbitLover4eva chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
I was always interested in this scene in the book. I'm glad Bofur jumped in. I like him. If they listened to him more there wouldn't be so much anguish. Silly dwarves
Celebrisilweth chapter 27 . 8/20/2014
Glad for the update. Nice take on the 'pony in the river' scene. Definitely still enjoying.