Reviews for Better Than Ever Imagined
Jamie chapter 10 . 5/20/2010
this was a wonderful story. i loved it.
CJ7 chapter 10 . 9/3/2002
great story
Honey Bee chapter 10 . 8/31/2002
Good job! It was an exciting story and well-written. :)
mja47 chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
I stumbled across this yesterday and was delighted initially for numerous reasons. This is probably one of the best "Little Men" stories I have ever read, and I have read plenty! Your hard work is evident, and I thoroughly enjoyed the story from beginning to end so much so that I printed off the last 4 chapters this morning so I could read them while I got ready for school.

You nailed the characterization, especially of Nick. He is my favourite character, so I always pay close attention to him in people's stories, and you, by far, portrayed him as closely to the show as possible. Kudos for that!

Also, you had very few grammatical/spelling errors, which is highly impressive considering the length of the story. Either you edit yourself well, or whoever you had edit this did a great job.

If I may, I would love to put "Better Than Ever Imagined" on my web-site. I like to showcase my favourite stories there for others to read. The link is: . and you can email me at to let me know if it's all right with you.

Again, thank you so much for this wonderful story! You have inspired me to get back to work on my latest Little Men fic!

-macayla jo-
CJ7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Keep writting I like it so far