Reviews for Naruto's War Rewards
Random Man chapter 1 . 6/11
Damn, I'm turned on. I think I need to go to the bathroom... I don't think even a cold shower will help me. 10/10
Finnish Paragade chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Damn. Not a bad Lemon story
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
bullshit but good bullshit
DarkEnd Blood chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Dude, thanks for the NaruHina and NaruSamui Lemon! IT WAS EPIC! I actully got a boner. It's your fault now I'm calling my bitch...
fireboltdx chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Amazing story you have here I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I would love to read this but since you mislabled it with hinata I can't
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Man that has got to be one of the most intense and lust filled lemons that I had the pleasure to experience. Not only did I get to see my favorite kunoichi Hinata get worned and torned but as a bonus I get to witness the busty blond of the Village Hidden in the Clouds get pounded like the fine piece of meat that she is.

First and foremost I have to commend the courage of Raptorcloak for stepping up to the plate and giving us NaruHina fans a epic lemon for the ages. Lately I've been dissapointed by the other NaruHina authors who to me looked like the were going through the motions and turning in rather unforgettable sex scenes with my favorite future Hokage and the lavender eyed goddess of the Hyuga clan. But damn Raptorcloak not only did you hit a homerun you pretty much knocked it into the atmosphere with your no holds bar story of molten lust.

I don't think I've seen a lemon this steamy since the one executed "TheDancingKiller" and believe me when I say he was one of the reasons why I joined up with this site to being with (Major Mike III & Kamen Rider Omega being the other). But still Raptorcloak I'd like to thank you for reigniting my love and passion for all things NaruHina and rest assured this story will be subjected to multiple viewings over and over and over and(well you get the idea, NARF!). Until next time, SV33 out!
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
So I was checking out some of the erotica you have written and they remind me of some "manga's" that I read if you know I mean. So, are these just written forms of those "manga's" but with a creative twist from you?
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Well I thought that this story was a very well written Naruto One shot.
kakashi008 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Nice rendition, wonder if you'll try another in the Future maybe 'Uzumaki Hanataba' with tsunade & Shizune except perhaps it could be Raikage A in Shizunes place.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
pon with a Naruto ino y hinata or naruto with ino y samui
flame55 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is good
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
How about making a 'Gratitude' series, a series of One-shots where Naruto is 'thanked' for saving/helping a woman.
Rotting Demon chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Goddanmit I'm a disgrace ill never be able to writ a lemon like this Raptor you put every other lemon writer to shame because you are awsome ill go to my corner and sulk in failure :'(