Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Warrior Priestess
Human of Fear chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
If it wasn't for my stone cold heart i might've cried due to how heartwarming this story is to me so i say congrats
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Tomoe is kind of a bitch, no ?
I mean, she see a rejected child, and the first thing she do, is to trowing stone at him, and then provoke him.
shadowbird852 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great lemon dude! Are you planning on writing a lemon series that crosses Naruto and Queen's Gate, the one with all the characters from other franchises? (Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes)
kotkas25 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Your stories are just glorious! The idea itself is pure gold. Keep em' coming! XD
DarkChild316 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Pardon my French sensei, but HOLY SHIT THIS IS HOT. This may have been the best of your Queen's Blade crossovers yet. This really makes me anticipate the ones coming up later in the series, especially your Naruto/Liliana lemon as Liliana is my favorite Queen's Blade: Rebellion character (Alleyne is my favorite Queen's Blade character BTW).
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Excellent! Simply excellent!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
naruto and tomoe make a great couple indeed.
lokey478 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I like it! Though when can we expect one with Nanael or Alleyne.

Also just an idea if you want to do it there is this H called Ojou-sama Yomeiri Kousou! And I think that it would be great if you could do something with the concept.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
mad thanks for and welcome for the props and what deliciousness
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013