Reviews for A King at Hogwarts
NightShade7896 chapter 2 . 1/22
Hey, lovin the series and I really hope you write more of either this book or the original . They both stopped at the first few chapters. After reading ten chapters a day or more then suddenly not being able to finish the story...kinda leaves the reader hungry for more. Can you at least tell us about when there will be more chapters? Btw read everyone of your stories and signed up just to post this comment lol.
Kris chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
An interesting sideline. I can forsee interesting events in the offing.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Yeahy? Don't you mean yay?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Must, read, more.
Prananjay Sangam chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
awesome chapter update soon
Moratorium chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
I NEEED More! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Update this story D:
Endfall chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
And... Faved! I love Fanfiction/Canon Character replacement crossovers.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
"A King at Hogwarts

Chapter One"

Why so many people place it in the story text? This information is already in multiple places!

This may be quite interesting story, lets see how it will go. Meeting with Draco will be hilarious :)
In caverns dark chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Nice job turning around the death of the Basilisk.

Voldemort won't know what hit him.
god of all chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
swane1990 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
oooh so much potential... :D
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
With Heather dead maybe harry would be obsessed with necromancy and related stuff... Like the ressurection stone! Dun du dun! Btw, is could be possible that Heather left a ghost around, since there are ghost horses in canon I think, that appeared when some headless ghosts bragged to Nick that they get to join the headless hunt.
simple405 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Things are starting to pick up. This offshoot is quite interesting. I hope you can continue your updates. Best of luck. ;)
tenchifew chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
Fascinating stuff.
Very intersting story. Seeing this Harry in canon is delightful.
Thank you for writing.