Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
Evil Wanda chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
u should wight a part 6. Grandpa Sprinter and Shredder, funny
ppd123456 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Yay, part 2 is complete! You did it! Great job, Sleepingseeker! It's been fun following and reading this story! :) Thanks for sharing your tales and ideas with all of us! 3
Fandombatched chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Part 3 part 3 part 3 part 3! PLEASE!
leo0256 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
What a thoroughly sweet ending to a fantastic story. I loved every minute of the journey and am heart-broken that it has ended.
I for one would love to read more, but can't help wondering if such a wonderfully romantic fantasy ending as this would be ruined by the addition of more gritty reality. Sometimes a fantasy is nice, and should just be left at that. So I for one am torn. I want to read more, but I don't want our lovely couple to have to face any more misery. Let them be happy for once, I say!:)
Either way, I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep them stories coming!
9aza chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
:,) This was a wonderful end to this story. If you ended it here I don't think I would mind, but I certainly wouldn't complain if you did write a part 3.
Kimmie98 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
HA! Take THAT "Master Splinter". Leo & Karai are together in spite of his hatefulness.

So, you're giving me permission to pester/mercilessly hound you? *evil grin* :-D
yukio87 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
So Karai was pregnant and Leo becomes in a father...that I never expected to read and Leo decided to stay with her...and what about his family...his brothers...his father...he abandoned them just like that? I don't believe he leave his family at one side and he didn't care, did he? Please tell me...
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
This was definitely one of my favorite series. Its sad its come to an end and i hope you do do the third part.
Serb chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
What a great (even a but ominous) ending! April has finally learnt to appreciate Donnie - and this was a slap he deserved from Karai. The scene between Donnie and April was quite hot ;) And I think there's something positive in store for Karai and Leo, especially since she's going to have his child!

This story was truly a really enjoyable read, and I can't wait for the epilogue!
IAmAPenguinLady chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Oh no.. the day has come.. My favorite Fanfiction is ending.. what am I supposed to do with my life now ;O; ?!

Seriously I loved the story and I'm thrilled for the epilogue *-*
I kinda had something in my mind that either April or Karai are gonna get pregnant since the 'first time' of Donnie and April XD And you handled it perfectly

I hope you do another Karai/Leo story *-* or Donnie/ April.. but till then I'll just read your Splinter&TurtleTots one x3
Keep up the great work!
gone1gone1gone1 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Oh! Oh I want to say so much about this chapter but instead I'm going to take my little apritello-loving self over to the corner and cry happy tears (and do big puppy eyes for more? please? :D?).
Thank you so much for always being so speedy with the updates - you keep us all well fed with our regular dose of drama! :D
Slenay chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
This story was amazing.

I actually have an idea of what Leo and Karai's child might look like, and two different scenarios for it's future. One scenario a bit more tragic than the other, and all really depending on what Leo's ultimate decision is. I kind of like the idea of it being a boy, cause I like the idea of him living in Leo's shadow.

The name Renoir sticks to me as well, mostly cause of this amazing web comic I found on Deniantart, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called MNT Gaiden. If you haven't read it, do it! It's totally amazing and full of tasty, tasty angst. Right up your alley I think. Here's the link in case you're interested:
tigerfog . deviantart art / MNT - Gaiden - Prologue - 135598442
Obviously, just remove the spaces.

Is it too much to ask for a happy ending in this story? I know you like to leave things unresolved or open ended, but if there's gonna be a baby involved I really don't want one of my scenarios to come true.
ppd123456 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
aaaw so excited about the epilogue to see what's in store for leorai. :) tail play is the hottest thing ever! one of my favorite things to write in my fics as well. hehehe. super fun chappie to read!
Una Morgan chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Wow! Just... Wow! I read the whole thing today, and OMG, this is excellent! Not sure what to say in response; I'm overwhelmed by the entire thing! Thank you for keeping the Turtles IC; that is my biggest pet peeve with most FF.N writers. This is truly fantastic!

CrazyGeekyLove chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Love love love love love it. Sweet without being overly smutty. And poor Splinter! I will have to read your dark Splinter story some time. Love how Donnie guessed about Karai too. So excited for a third part (which you totally have to have now). Eee!
417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »