Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
Guest chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Woo-hoo! Yes, yes, yes! Please may I have another? I love the ending to this, and yay- I was RIGHT! I really hope you DO add to this later- more Mikey?! Oh, yes, PLEASE do!
Brooke Thomas chapter 22 . 7/10/2013
Fantastic end S.S! So good and yet I'm so sad it's over, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this and you've done an amazing job. Your descriptions of the characters thoughts and feelings always seem so genuine, you have a real talent.
I hope your muse lets up and you do write another part. Thank you for a great read.
vickie crick chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
I just love this story, will u continue with it or is it just one more chapter. Please please continue with it until karai has her kid or april (preggy) would be great. Is there gonna be tender trap part 3? I still love how u protrade splinter in this story. He has to do tough love to carry on his leinage. He still loves his kids and wants the best for them evan if it destroys him. Keep up the great work.
Vickie
Brigitte2029 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Wow I loved this story, all of it. It is so asdfghjklñ, simply love it. I look forward to part 3. Luck ¡ Goodbye. Beware :)
BubblyShell22 chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Wow. What an ending. I'm glad Karai's willing to stay with Leo and to keep the baby. Personally, I don't think they can impregnate a human based on their turtle side, but I like how you treated this and how it's going. I would so love to see a part three but only if you want to write it yourself. I'll be looking forward to your other stories for sure because you are truly a wonderful writer. Nicely done on this ending.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
BubblyShell22 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
Awesome chapter as usual. I'm glad Don gave Karai a hint of where Leo is and that he and April were able to make up for lost time. I think Splinter realizes that no matter what, Leo will still go to Karai if she needs him. And now I'm off to read the epilogue. Can't wait to see how Leo reacts to the fact that Karai's pregnant. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
Terraform chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Great work as always, and a wonderful ending to a story. It's always so bittersweet when they come to a conclusion. The jungle and the reunion descriptions were lovely, but my favorite part is Leo easily making room in his heart the room for two more. Aw, so sweet.

See you in another story :-)
Zarius chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Fantastic ending...or rather a bold begining for our endearing and conflicted young couple. If it ends here, I may just have to kill you, this is a world that's hard to let go of once you start absorbing it all and I hope you return to it soon.
MerlinStar chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
I love this ending and I really hope you post yet another fabulous sequel! Thank you!
x
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Yay I get to review the last chapter at last! Well I only just read it but yeah... you know what I mean.
What a sweet gooey ending of sorts. Karai sure seems to have gotten more emotional with her pregnancy. ;) Haha. With that ending it really doesn't need a part three. I mean of course if you wrote a part three I'd read it but the point is that it isn't necessary because you wrapped it up nicely. Except for a reunion with poor Splinter who really didn't do the wrong thing as everyone is accusing. Am I the only one on his side? That was the only thing he could do and it saved his butt with Karai cause now they don't have Shredder on their tail (or so we think).

As far as a third part I don't know why everyone envisions only one child for the turtle spawn. Wouldn't it make sense if there was a bunch at once - turtle style? I'd say four in one go so there's one for each of the uncles to play with. ;) Naturally.

Anyway - love, love, love radiating for this chapter and the story as a whole.
Evil Wanda chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
u should wight a part 6. Grandpa Sprinter and Shredder, funny
ppd123456 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Yay, part 2 is complete! You did it! Great job, Sleepingseeker! It's been fun following and reading this story! :) Thanks for sharing your tales and ideas with all of us! 3
Fandombatched chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Part 3 part 3 part 3 part 3! PLEASE!
leo0256 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
What a thoroughly sweet ending to a fantastic story. I loved every minute of the journey and am heart-broken that it has ended.
I for one would love to read more, but can't help wondering if such a wonderfully romantic fantasy ending as this would be ruined by the addition of more gritty reality. Sometimes a fantasy is nice, and should just be left at that. So I for one am torn. I want to read more, but I don't want our lovely couple to have to face any more misery. Let them be happy for once, I say!:)
Either way, I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep them stories coming!
9aza chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
:,) This was a wonderful end to this story. If you ended it here I don't think I would mind, but I certainly wouldn't complain if you did write a part 3.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »