Reviews for Part Two of The Tender Trap
CrazyGeekyLove chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Yay I get to review the last chapter at last! Well I only just read it but yeah... you know what I mean.
What a sweet gooey ending of sorts. Karai sure seems to have gotten more emotional with her pregnancy. ;) Haha. With that ending it really doesn't need a part three. I mean of course if you wrote a part three I'd read it but the point is that it isn't necessary because you wrapped it up nicely. Except for a reunion with poor Splinter who really didn't do the wrong thing as everyone is accusing. Am I the only one on his side? That was the only thing he could do and it saved his butt with Karai cause now they don't have Shredder on their tail (or so we think).

As far as a third part I don't know why everyone envisions only one child for the turtle spawn. Wouldn't it make sense if there was a bunch at once - turtle style? I'd say four in one go so there's one for each of the uncles to play with. ;) Naturally.

Anyway - love, love, love radiating for this chapter and the story as a whole.
Evil Wanda chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
u should wight a part 6. Grandpa Sprinter and Shredder, funny
ppd123456 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Yay, part 2 is complete! You did it! Great job, Sleepingseeker! It's been fun following and reading this story! :) Thanks for sharing your tales and ideas with all of us! 3
Fandombatched chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Part 3 part 3 part 3 part 3! PLEASE!
leo0256 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
What a thoroughly sweet ending to a fantastic story. I loved every minute of the journey and am heart-broken that it has ended.
I for one would love to read more, but can't help wondering if such a wonderfully romantic fantasy ending as this would be ruined by the addition of more gritty reality. Sometimes a fantasy is nice, and should just be left at that. So I for one am torn. I want to read more, but I don't want our lovely couple to have to face any more misery. Let them be happy for once, I say!:)
Either way, I look forward to reading more of your work. Keep them stories coming!
9aza chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
:,) This was a wonderful end to this story. If you ended it here I don't think I would mind, but I certainly wouldn't complain if you did write a part 3.
Kimmie98 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
HA! Take THAT "Master Splinter". Leo & Karai are together in spite of his hatefulness.

So, you're giving me permission to pester/mercilessly hound you? *evil grin* :-D
yukio87 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
So Karai was pregnant and Leo becomes in a father...that I never expected to read and Leo decided to stay with her...and what about his family...his brothers...his father...he abandoned them just like that? I don't believe he leave his family at one side and he didn't care, did he? Please tell me...
XxRebelWriterxX chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
This was definitely one of my favorite series. Its sad its come to an end and i hope you do do the third part.
Serb chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
What a great (even a but ominous) ending! April has finally learnt to appreciate Donnie - and this was a slap he deserved from Karai. The scene between Donnie and April was quite hot ;) And I think there's something positive in store for Karai and Leo, especially since she's going to have his child!

This story was truly a really enjoyable read, and I can't wait for the epilogue!
IAmAPenguinLady chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Oh no.. the day has come.. My favorite Fanfiction is ending.. what am I supposed to do with my life now ;O; ?!

Seriously I loved the story and I'm thrilled for the epilogue *-*
I kinda had something in my mind that either April or Karai are gonna get pregnant since the 'first time' of Donnie and April XD And you handled it perfectly

I hope you do another Karai/Leo story *-* or Donnie/ April.. but till then I'll just read your Splinter&TurtleTots one x3
Keep up the great work!
gone1gone1gone1 chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Oh! Oh I want to say so much about this chapter but instead I'm going to take my little apritello-loving self over to the corner and cry happy tears (and do big puppy eyes for more? please? :D?).
Thank you so much for always being so speedy with the updates - you keep us all well fed with our regular dose of drama! :D
Slenay chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
This story was amazing.

I actually have an idea of what Leo and Karai's child might look like, and two different scenarios for it's future. One scenario a bit more tragic than the other, and all really depending on what Leo's ultimate decision is. I kind of like the idea of it being a boy, cause I like the idea of him living in Leo's shadow.

The name Renoir sticks to me as well, mostly cause of this amazing web comic I found on Deniantart, I don't know if you've heard of it, it's called MNT Gaiden. If you haven't read it, do it! It's totally amazing and full of tasty, tasty angst. Right up your alley I think. Here's the link in case you're interested:
tigerfog . deviantart art / MNT - Gaiden - Prologue - 135598442
Obviously, just remove the spaces.

Is it too much to ask for a happy ending in this story? I know you like to leave things unresolved or open ended, but if there's gonna be a baby involved I really don't want one of my scenarios to come true.
ppd123456 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
aaaw so excited about the epilogue to see what's in store for leorai. :) tail play is the hottest thing ever! one of my favorite things to write in my fics as well. hehehe. super fun chappie to read!
Una Morgan chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Wow! Just... Wow! I read the whole thing today, and OMG, this is excellent! Not sure what to say in response; I'm overwhelmed by the entire thing! Thank you for keeping the Turtles IC; that is my biggest pet peeve with most FF.N writers. This is truly fantastic!

Una